Have you driven a 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime 10 reviews.

Guru9Y3FND writes:
Overall:

Impressed with this model but not willing to wait 14 months to purchase due to supply shortages

Find a new Toyota RAV4 Prime near you
Zip:
MSRP: $38,100 Invoice:$35,815 Search Toyota dealers to find exactly the car you want.
A writes:
Overall:

Too heavy, and noisy ride. Luxury car price, but cheap plastic interior. Will not hold value at these high prices. Waste of money.

Guru9BZ5ZS writes:
Overall:

None are available in Illinois, just Toyotas favorite coastal locales. This is a lousy way to roll out a vehicle so, hence, my rating of terrible.

John writes:
Overall:

Only had this for a few hours but I quickly learned how nice it is to drive a quiet vehicle that runs on battery power. At some point Ill need to try it with the gasoline engine running.

Paul writes:
Overall:

About five years ago the company I work for installed free EV chargers in several parking garages.At that time I thought it sure would be nice if some one would build a plug in hybrid SUV that would Go 50 miles on a charge. My round trip commute. It had to be able to tow at least 2000 pounds.,and had to have a spare tire..It had to look reasonably good and be able to get out of its own way.Toyota read my mind but it took five years to engineer it. The RAV4 prime GSX in supersonic red exceeds all my expectations.Miles ahead of the competition. I was only half mile into the test drive when I said “I am buying this car.”Its not the flying car I was promised in the twentieth century,but it’s the closest you will get today.zero to 60 in 5.4 seconds and 104 MPH in the quarter mile not bad for a grocery getter.I don’t know when the first flying car will hit the showroom floor,but I guarantee it will have a Toyota emblem above the grill. It has every bell and whistle imaginable, The 6.6 kw charger is a must have, only available on the GSX. I t lists for 49k and change but who cares almost no maintenance needed.If you live where electric rates are low and commute 50 miles or less you won’t be buying much gas. I have only used an eight of a tank in 750 miles ,at that rate I will get 6,000 miles on my first tank .The only negative I have is the charger cord supplied is a bit lame.It takes over 12 hours to get a full charge .You will have to spend some money to get a cord capable of the promised quick charge,and have someone qualified to wire a 50 amp 240 volt circuit in your garage. It’s no surprise it was Car and Drivers Editors Choice.Only test drive it if you can afford it,because you will want it for sure!

Guru9C5HG5 writes:
Overall:

Ive only had it a few days so its a bit early to tell. The only things it should really have is a right-hand rear view mirror that dips down when you put it in reverse so you can see the curb when doing a parallel park, and also parking sensors. I dont understand why these things arent included in a $40k car.

Guru9X6ZJ8 writes:
Overall:

I think the vehicle is great, but most dealerships want a lot more than MSRP.

Sina writes:
Overall:

top heavy. loud interior. slight uncomfortable. extremely cumbersome controls and interior.

Guru9BKH9G writes:
Overall:

Great car and a lot of fun. I do think it’s pricey tho.

Guru9ZJYZF writes:
Overall:

We purchased the xse version of this car with the premium package and it is outstanding in terms of fit, finish, and ride. Before we drove this car we had high hopes for what it would be like and they were very clearly exceeded . Highly recommended.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime 10 reviews.

RAV4 Prime

Looking for a Used RAV4 Prime in your area?

CarGurus has 1,280 nationwide RAV4 Prime listings starting at $38,393.

Have you driven a 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime?