Have you driven a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Ford Bronco Sport 10 reviews.

Mario writes:
Overall:

I purchased a 2022 outer banks bronco sport. Love it and it’s an amazing car, but, I owned the car for 4 days and put 250 miles on it and I got a code reading a drivetrain malfunction and cannot is 4x4 which I have yet to use. Not sure if I had a faulty component or a lemon or what, it’s currently Sunday when it happened so I have yet to know the issue.

Find a new Ford Bronco Sport near you
Zip:
MSRP: $27,265 Invoice:$26,856 Search Ford dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Tim writes:
Overall:

It didnt have enough towing capacity ...

Guru9HLV17 writes:
Overall:

I love the car. It handles like a dream.

Bruce writes:
Overall:

Wish the Badlands model was more available. It feels really bad to settle for a lesser model for a year while you wait for a build of the car youd like.

steve writes:
Overall:

A very good value for the money. Very comfortable, lots of features, and plenty of get up and go. Ford has out done their selves with the new Bronco. We have the sport and love it. A fun vehicle to drive,

Guru9L2P3J writes:
Overall:

I liked the fact it’s a four-door SUV that I can use.

Guru5W3CB writes:
Overall:

We purchased the Outerbanks model. Love all the features on this model. The take your foot off the brake feature is awesome when in heavy traffic and in drive through’s. Comfortable ride. Dealers are taking advantage of the current market so buyer beware.

Tedd writes:
Overall:

I love the truck and love to have one. Take all the doors off and the roof let it go!

Guru9BSK2S writes:
Overall:

I absolutely love my Bronco Badlands. Smooth comfy ride with great offroad capability. Easy on the eyes too.

James writes:
Overall:

The features are the same as the Ford Escape. Not a good value its missing bigger engine!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Ford Bronco Sport 10 reviews.

Bronco Sport

Looking for a Used Bronco Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 7,729 nationwide Bronco Sport listings starting at $26,810.

Have you driven a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?