Have you driven a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?

Displaying all 2021 Ford Bronco Sport reviews reviews.

JeffRav007 writes:
Overall:

So far I’m loving everything about this from the look to the feel to the little details. It’s a pretty basic Big Bend model with the tow package and not too many other upgrades. I’m not one for extras and wanted to keep the pricing as reasonable as possible. I am in South Jersey and haven’t seen a single other one on the road yet...this is definitely turning heads. If there is one thing I’m not crazy about, it is the “Auto-Stop” function that shuts down the car at lights. I’m really not used to this and it feels kinda rough when it re-starts after shutting off for the light. Luckily it is possible to disable it and I haven’t used it at all. Ive driven it a pretty good deal both city and highway over the past couple days and am really really enjoying it! I’ve mostly stayed in “standard” mode (option of Standard, Sport, Eco, Sand, Slippery) and have been getting PHENOMENAL gas mileage all things considered. Also a very smooth and consistent ride as long as I keep the frigging auto stop/start disabled. Feels good on acceleration despite some reports of it feeling a little sluggish. Not mine! Feels great up in the 60-75 range too...nice and powerful. I’m not pushing it at all until I hit over 1500k on the miles. Absolutely in love with it so far!

Find a new Ford Bronco Sport near you
Zip:
MSRP: $26,660 Invoice:$26,260 Search Ford dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Steve writes:
Overall:

Small engine. Poorly appointed . To ismall — feels like an economy vehicle for the money

Abby writes:
Overall:

Way smaller and cheap interior. Very disappointing. I was excited about it but not anymore

Displaying all 2021 Ford Bronco Sport reviews reviews.

Cars compared to 2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Have you driven a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?