Have you driven a 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid 10 reviews.

Greg writes:
Overall:

Drives and handles great. Quality fit and finish. The deal breaker for us was the lack of a spare tire and inability to mount a hitch receiver and no towing capacity.

CR-V Hybrid

Looking for a Used CR-V Hybrid in your area?

CarGurus has 1,967 nationwide CR-V Hybrid listings starting at $28,904.

Niki writes:
Overall:

For the money, you cant get a better equipped hybrid SUV. Note that they discontinued the LX CRV Hybrid for 2021, so you have to pay more at the EX level to get the same features as the 2020. The RAV 4 cost significantly more to get similar features.

Paulstheman81 writes:
Overall:

Easy to operate and a lot of information about mileage and performance available in the instrument cluster. Ride is very good and corners very well. And the seats are very comfortable.

Racepack writes:
Overall:

The suv has a much smoother ride than its competitors. The only things missing is heads up display, name brand stereo and updated infotainment center. I guess some people want seat coolers

GuruTPPKZ writes:
Overall:

Angus is a big beefy car. Hes a 2020 Touring hybrid. His ride is delightfully smooth and almost spooky in its quietness. He handles delightfully when not in ECO mode. I find Eco mode annoying. Its the default position and Angus just feels sluggish in that mode. Also trying to pass someone is hard job. I appreciate that its there, but I do NOT agree that it should be the default position. Surprisingly, the entertainment system, was actually easy to figure out. SO FAR. Ive only owned Angus for 24 hours, aprx. Im still learning about his features. Who knew that the headlights go bright and dim on their own? Not me. I kept playing with the headlights, turning off and on (Yes, it was pitch out), and when if finally settled down, I was in the middle of nowhere and the traffic was minimal, but I finally figured it out. Still havent found out how to turn the interior lights off and on manually, but it was super easy to find out how to turn on the steering wheel heat. I accidently found the sun roof that I didnt know it had. he sings when we reverse, Im sure theres a reason for it, fortunately one doesnt drive far in reverse.... t The tech side is fun and Im going to have to sit in my driveway, with the car in park and play with every thing. I do have the manual. Ill learn more from playing than from a manual. What do I think of Angus as a car? I think hes more car than Ill ever need, I think hes overloaded with goodies, and I havent discovered everything yet. Still trying to figure out the back hatch... I shoved it closed. Not supposed to. If I could would I trade him for the EXL that I wanted? That would be a tough decision even though I KNOW I should. I dont like doing what I should.

Guru94MBTD writes:
Overall:

I dont think it is worth the price tag for the higher trims

Guru94X147 writes:
Overall:

This SUV checks all the boxes. 2020 Hybrid CR-V gets double the amount of miles per gallon in-city as my 2010 CR-V. Would compare with RAV-4 and Tiguan, but CR-V hybrid has much better inclusion of standard features at no additional cost. Base price low enough on Touring Package that you can really load up on all desirable accessories and still have a very competitive price for a fully loaded new car with all the latest tech and safety features. CR-V also has much better resale value than the others. I traded in my low mileage (40k) 2010 CRV for $12000 ( almost 50% of my original sales price). No wonder CR-V is a KBB best value vehicle. Recommend going with only those dealerships that participate in Costco pricing program (very transparent pricing over dealer invoice and 15% discount on all accessories).

Linda writes:
Overall:

RAV EX-L Wish the infortainment system Screen was larger Otherwise The car drives smoother than RAV4 and a better value Honda offered First responder discount which was really helpful Toyota wa s marking up their cars due to “limited supplies”

Guru3VN64 writes:
Overall:

I like the car a lot. I had a Prius V and wanted to get an SUV so I could ride higher and wanted 4 WD/AWD for where I was moving (a lot of dirt roads). I read about the CRV Hybrid and how much better it was vs RAV4. It drives like a dream, very quick response, smooth comfortable ride, and lots of bells and whistles. Of course you get stuff you dont want in packages to get the stuff you do want, plus extra for the add ons. So far all my add ons have been worth the money. The car/SUV is the best priced one I have ever seen and the warranty plus extensions are the best I have ever seen. Based on the costs associated with my Prius V (same size as the CRV, just lower ceiling and wheels), the CRV will be a lot less to operate and get better mileage, plus it cost $6K less than what I paid in 2014 for a less tricked out car.

GuruM3VWL writes:
Overall:

The 2020 CRV is spacious, thoughtfully designed interior and comparable to many luxury cars with the leather seating and trim on the ex-l or touring trimline models. When shopping, I previously was considering the RAV4 and Forrester. My concern about the car was the oil dilution engine problem which will greatly reduced the life of the vehicle. Honda says there did a software fix to resolve it but the real issue is how the turbocharged engine is designed. So I have to constantly monitor the oil level and do an oil change as needed instead of every 7500 miles as recommended by Honda. My previous vehicle was a 2004 CRV and it held up very well after 16 years and I am not sure if the 2020 models will be able to give you even 8 yrs. I may have to trade it in after 5 years.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid 10 reviews.

2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid Reviews

Review By GuruXT248

We love our new 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring. It looks good, rides good and the cabin is very quiet. Roomy and tons of features. Read More

Review By Eric

This vehicle has more than what Im looking for, the EX trim offers a lot more standard features compared to other competitors. The cabin is very quiet and the ride is very smooth definitely recommend ... Read More

CR-V Hybrid

Looking for a Used CR-V Hybrid in your area?

CarGurus has 1,967 nationwide CR-V Hybrid listings starting at $28,904.

Have you driven a 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid?