Have you driven a 2019 Jaguar I-PACE?

Displaying all 2019 Jaguar I-PACE reviews reviews.

Grey_8 writes:
Overall:

Fantastic car! Very responsive touch screen, great driving modes, and a very smooth ride. It grips the road in turns and the heads up display is awesome. The ability to adjust the air shocks using a button while driving is an excellent feature among all the safe driving features as well. Needless to say, this was the best electronic car I have driven… better than Tesla, E-Tron, Mach-E, and others.

I-PACE

Looking for a Used I-PACE in your area?

CarGurus has 70 nationwide I-PACE listings starting at $45,999.

Eric writes:
Overall:

This is the car that outperforms Tesla! It’s all wheel drive is faster and more agile than the model x. I love driving this car, there are only few 2019 w sport seats, if you find one keep it as they are few and far between!

Autogazim writes:
Overall:

Absolutely stunning vehicle. Picked mine up Monday 7/13 in Corris Grey with the black package. #drool.

cslgringo writes:
Overall:

Performance and styling were great as was as the attention to detail in the cars interior. Did not like the red interior.

Guru3B97D writes:
Overall:

Compared to Tesla Model Y , this is by far a superior vehicle with impeccable fit and finish. The driving dynamics and quite controlled ride cant be matched by Tesla Model Y. Jaguar also does OTA SW updates that recently improved upon its 234 miles EPA rating and can now achieve 246 mile range. Only other vehicle thing that came close is the Audi E -Tron but it lacks the driving fun factor. The ipace is one SEXY ride. For those Tesla fans the quality of Tesla vehicles is its biggest shortcomings and they seem to not get it. Since the introduction of Model S (2012) its been plagued with shoddy workmanship to this day.

2019 Jaguar I-PACE Review
GuruH5ZQR says:
The I-Pace was a very nice car but the E-Tron was superior.
vs2019 Audi e-tron Prestige quattro AWD
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Power Ranked 2019 Audi e-tron Prestige quattro AWD better.
"Just slightly more powerfule"
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2019 Audi e-tron Prestige quattro AWD better.
"Just slightly more cargo"
2019 Jaguar I-PACE Review
Guru7DL4V says:
The best jaguar I have ever driven. Feels very secure on the road and the feel of the silent power is quite thrilling. A few teething problems that were quickly corrected by the excellent Jaguar dealer in West Palm
vs2004 Jaguar S-TYPE 3.0L V6 RWD
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Handling Ranked 2004 Jaguar S-TYPE 3.0L V6 RWD worse.
"the modern technology with lane control gives great feeling og control."
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2004 Jaguar S-TYPE 3.0L V6 RWD worse.
"It is an SUV so has bigger trunk"

Displaying all 2019 Jaguar I-PACE reviews reviews.

2022 Jaguar I-PACE Reviews

Review By Arthur

Car has a high price compared to performance. Slow DC fast charging only gets 100KW. Should get 150 at a minimum. Cadillac Lyric will charge at 195KW and is $10,000 less than the IPace. Its a good... Read More

2020 Jaguar I-PACE Reviews

Review By Guru1WJJF

Nice EV! But price for used, years old, same or above new custom EV- Cadillac, Volvo, VW- so wait- get new get mor for less Read More

Review By GuruS4HBB

Love the car. Do not like only 230 miles. All electric! Read More

I-PACE

Looking for a Used I-PACE in your area?

CarGurus has 70 nationwide I-PACE listings starting at $45,999.

Have you driven a 2019 Jaguar I-PACE?