2006 Dodge Charger User Reviews

2006 Dodge Charger Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2006 Dodge Charger against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2006 Dodge Charger vs:

Have you driven a 2006 Dodge Charger?
    Rank this car

Displaying 1 - 10 of 107 2006 Dodge Charger reviews.

Overall:

One Slick High Performance Attention Getting Machine That Demands Respect — Everything about this vehicle is nothing but great. It has become my peice of art and it keeps getting better. Skys the limit from the after market stereo , aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights to the grille and performance chip, and breaking drilled/slotted rotors and ceramic pads.

Pros: This vehicle grabs the attention and respect of everybody who sees it on the road. The performance and confidence u have while driving it is amazingly sharp and on point. This cars appearance surpasses all other's around.

Cons: Only negative thing I can say is other cop cars like to pull it over to see who's driving this beast of a car,

Charger

Looking for a Used Charger in your area?

CarGurus has 32,160 nationwide Charger listings starting at $1,800.

Overall:

Police Pkg Makes For Interesting Drives — Love the smooth power and sinister looks, great car for modding.change the exhaust, intake to a Cai and put a tuner on it and its more than you need.The car has the space you need and with the right tune fuel mpg not to bad.

Pros: Good size car,plenty of room. 400+hp easy with a few mods.car gets plenty of looks.reliabilty been pretty goodfor a big v8.Police pkg,strong brakes with very good handle.

Cons: Fuel economy not the greatest.Build quality maynot be the bst with a few squeak s and rattles but not bad.

2006 Dodge Charger Base Review
    Overall:

Love — I have never had any issues with this car. It gets tons of compliments, it's power for being a V6, there's plenty of room and she never lets you down. I've had this car for almost 4 years and there's never been a time that I didn't enjoy driving it.

Pros: Love this car. It's roomy, powerful and comfortable. Never had any issues with her and she's a beaut.

Cons: The rear floor board heater duct runs under the carpet on the drivers side. At times when stepping into the car you will step on the duct. Very odd place to place the duct.

Overall:

Great Car For The Performance Driver And The Family. A Modern-day Classic! — This wonderful car has been a great addition to our family! She drives beautifully whether on the highway or the country roads where she hugs them without fail. We are looking forward to our next Charger if Dodge continues to build them or the Challenger.

Pros: Wonderfully sized, 4-door sports car.  Plenty of room for the family without sacrificing performance.  Looks are unbelievably nice.  For a 5.7L, upwards of 30 MPG on the highway.

Cons: none

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 Review
    Overall:

Good Sedan — Like the motor, looks good, plenty of space. Dislike mpg, curb weight, no manual tranny. I would recommend this car to my friends looking for a powerful & great looking v8. Maintenance can get expensive but if you shop smart it won't be so bad.

Pros: Hemi motor, looks mean, powerful four door sedan

Cons: MPG is not great & no manual transmission option

Overall:

A Little Pricy But I Love My Car! — I loved the power and sound of the pipes when you hit the gas you definitely gain respect driving this bad boy on the road. It is also very spacious and attractive definitely turns many heads! Only bad thing was you don't get great gas mileage.

Pros: Powerful and plenty of room

Cons: Fuel economy

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 Review
    Overall:

Great Car But Best Used As A Weekend Or Occasional Driver — I absolutely love my SRT8. It is fast, loud, and the center of attention on the highway. The only down fall is expenses and how low the front end is. I will need to repaint the front bumper and replace the plastic shroud underneath from how much it has been scraped up just parking. I highly recommend this vehicle for anyone who likes a sporty, luxurious, and very spacious 4 door car.

Pros: Fast, spacious, luxurious, and a real head turner over all.

Cons: Expensive on maintenance and gas

2006 Dodge Charger Base Review
    Overall:

Good — I love my car it gets me back an forth to work .It helps me back an forth to pick up my daughter and allows me to have grage day with my kids .Fast when i need it to be now i want to put alarm but door locks need to work.

Pros: It is very good for me to get to works great looking ,good on gas .

Cons: Power locks not working in car except when key not in ignition.

2006 Dodge Charger SXT Review
    Overall:

Good — I don't mind the car, but I don't like that there is no dip stick for the transmission fluid. Which means buying one off the dealer. There are a few blind spots you must be very cautious of as well.

Pros: the look and space inside

Cons: lights coming on and a little hard on gas, as well as very bad in winter weather due to lite rear end

Daily Commute:
    Overall:

Great Body Style — I like the reliability of this vehicle..i also love the style of this car and what she has to offer for the price..the mileage is pretty low for that year, and she's a road horse..the only thing negative i would say is that if your afraid to drive, then this car isn't for you.

Pros: very reliable

Cons: not the best in heavy snow

Displaying 1 - 10 of 107 2006 Dodge Charger reviews.

2014 Dodge Charger Reviews

Great Daily Driver And Highway Cruiser By magnumforc

The 2014 Charger R/T was the last generation of this vehicle with the massive front end. Combined with the "Blacktop Package" which blacks out the entire trim to a monochrome body and trim color gives... Read More

The Heart And Soul Of What American Muscle Should Be. By r33inpa

Dodge went all out with the new styling of the 2014 Dodge Charger R/T. Big V8 that has plenty of room for the family and ample storing in the trunk. I'm 6''1 and 240 lbs and can sit comfortable in the... Read More

2013 Dodge Charger Reviews

Pleasant Surprise By Canar

I was looking for a 4 door luxury car in the middle 30K range. I drove a lot of different cars and at the time was stuck on the Avalon. The dealerships by me did not want to give me a fair deal on an ... Read More

Great Bang For Your Buck By Flex

Love this car lots of aftermarket accessories and very reliable small things dodge need to fix but overall I'm satisfied. I'm 6'5 and have 2 toddlers and its enough room for us. might need an SUV next... Read More

2012 Dodge Charger Reviews

Love At First Sight By Andrew_Molina

I liked the whole look of it and how it drove. Especially all the room the car has. It truly is what a full size sedan should be like and nothing less. It drives very smoothly and is easy to manuver. ... Read More

I Like It. By charlene0147

I like the handling, the sound of it after I installed the CAI, looking for more take off power. I like the look of the car, the space on the inside, and when I got it, it didn't have many miles on i... Read More

2011 Dodge Charger Reviews

Big Comfortable Cruiser By Indulgenceiniowa

Great car, even the gas mileage has exceeded my expectations. The car is incredibly smooth on the highway. Very fast, color combination of billet silver/camel interior is great. This car has an inc... Read More

Nice Old Guy Car By pwalker321

Comfortable ride and good gas mileage. Looks cool but shoulda got the v8! Great for the money even though interior was a little on the cheap side. If you want a charger, go with the nicer trim, not ju... Read More

2010 Dodge Charger Reviews

2010 Dodge Charger Sxt By kbarger

I love the muscular look of the car as well as the ride but I wish mine had leather seats and a sunroof. The auxiliary jack makes it a breeze to listen to music stored on my phone. The spoiler on the ... Read More

Sporty By johnrnolte

Looks good, but poor long term car. I have had the entire steering system and struts replaced twice. I like the low slung windows and very supportive front seats. Radio has satellite radio, but it wil... Read More

Cars compared to 2006 Dodge ChargerPeople researching a 2006 Dodge Charger contacted a dealer about

Charger

Looking for a Used Charger in your area?

CarGurus has 32,160 nationwide Charger listings starting at $1,800.

Have you driven a 2006 Dodge Charger?
    Rank your car →