Have you driven a 2019 Audi e-tron?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2019 Audi e-tron 10 reviews.

bcolohan writes:
Overall:

Couldnt be happier. This is an awesome car. I test drove comparable EVs, Tesla 3 and Y, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i3, etc. The e-tron impressed me the most. I have owned it for about 9 months now and am as happy as when I first purchased it. No tune-ups, pull into your garage and fill her up and the performance and workmanship are incredible. When I test drove the Teslas there was a lot more cab noise. When I got above 70mph you could actually hear whistling. The Jaguar was a little too much of a sports car for me. I wanted something a little more spacious and comfortable. The BMW was a bit quirky. But you should drive them all to draw your own conclusions. It will be interesting to see where the range and charge time goes for EVs over the next few years. For now, though, the e-tron goes above and beyond my current needs.

e-tron

Looking for a Used e-tron in your area?

CarGurus has 271 nationwide e-tron listings starting at $10,000.

Oleksii writes:
Overall:

Nice premium car, very fast and exiting! Highly recommend this luxurious vehicle

2019 Audi e-tronReview
Overall:

The car itself is actually amazing everything about the way the car drives is beyond what I expected but I had issue with the charging system the first week. I was considering bringing it back because I purchased the top-of-the-line model with 1000 miles on it it was $76,000 original sticker price was $89,000 so I got up for a great price considering it’s a 2021 model but I take the car off at the dealership the next day and now she’s been running as it should be. The sales guy Kept saying how great the car is but I don’t think you realize there was an issue with it and now it seems to be fine

Rob writes:
Overall:

Absolutely love this car. Spacious, super quiet, very comfortable, excellent build quality (ahem, competitor starting with T...). I especially appreciate the safety and convenience features of the Driver Assistance package (adaptive cruise control is a must for California driving). The range is as quoted or better: I use cruise control a lot, which is more efficient, and I drive with a light touch on the accelerator, making full use of Audis coasting mode for local driving. So I routinely get 200-240 miles/charge. But frankly, my bodys driving range is shorter than the cars... so on long drives I need to stop every 3 hours anyhow. For anyone with range anxiety, I have 2 words: Electrify America (okay, more generally: DC Fast Charging). The charging networks are well built out and growing, and I find I can add 100-150 miles to my eTron in 30 minutes or less! Every time Ive gone grocery shopping and plugged in my car, or stopped for a bio break and a snack on a road trip, my car is done charging before Im done. I had an A3 plug-in hybrid, which took 2 hours of L2 charging to add 20-24 miles. No comparison. I highly recommend this car. Best vehicle Ive owned.

Alison writes:
Overall:

This model is luxurious! It is an excellent value for the packages included. The 2019 prestige has a smooth and quiet ride. The interior size is comparable, to the Volvo XC60 and will still provide space for great camping trips and excursions.

SoloLolo writes:
Overall:

Amazing car which I’m excited to own! I’ve been patiently wanting an AWD and electric - Audi had done a fantastic job with all the bells and whistles!

Guru943LH5 writes:
Overall:

a luxury suv that even has massaging seats! Wow!!!

GuruX73FN writes:
Overall:

Purchased car. Excellent car value guide to compare with other similar models for sale.

calbear92 writes:
Overall:

Driving is exceptional. Luxurious, surprisingly nimble for such a good sized SUV. Love the instanteous torque. Range could be better and this is a 1st year of an entirely new vehicle. Learning pains and engineering issues so consider later builds (Oct 19 - later). With the Costco and full Audi incentives, this is one of the best values in an otherwise, want to forget 2020 year.

GuruVWJ5P writes:
Overall:

This is what electric cars should look and perform, Wow!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2019 Audi e-tron 10 reviews.

2021 Audi e-tron Reviews

Review By Vinay

Good value but no information on self-drive and what is its capability Read More

2020 Audi e-tron Reviews

Review By David

So far it is amazing. Very fast and smooth drive. Luxurious interior and sport exterior. Great deal Read More

e-tron

Looking for a Used e-tron in your area?

CarGurus has 271 nationwide e-tron listings starting at $10,000.

Have you driven a 2019 Audi e-tron?