Have you driven a 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In ?

Displaying all 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In reviews reviews.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In Review
Guru9CPSTM writes:
Overall:

Nice ride, amazing car. Slightly prefer the handing of the regular hybrid model. Overall great experience

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In Review
Christopher writes:
Overall:

I am so happy with my 2018 Ionic Plug In Hybrid that I recently bought. The car runs and feels like my Nissan Altima unlike the Prius I test drove that feels very light and unstable, It has decent power and I like using the Sports mode paddle shift when I need to overtake or speed up on freeway entry. Love the radio with sirius satellite, rear backing camera and side mirror bowing down during reverse. I am surprise that I am getting an average of 60-65 miles a gallon with the hybrid alone thou this car is not for those heavy footed. Overall, I love this car. It saves me so much money on gas.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In Limited FWD Review
GuruSS7WT says:
Great car so far (just bought)
vs2018 Honda Clarity Hybrid Plug-In
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Looks/Style Ranked 2018 Honda Clarity Hybrid Plug-In worse.
"Clarity has obvious goofiness, while Ioniq has smooth clean linea"
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2018 Honda Clarity Hybrid Plug-In worse.
"Hatchback in Ioniq gives it the advantage in space. Clarity trunk not flat so its not as useful as the numbers suggest. "
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In Limited FWD Review
Felt like a regular car, not a concept car turned electric vehicle. The dash and center console are relaxed and open and the interior feels like a regular sedan. The battery-only range is only 27 miles but this meets our routine. I am very confused by the sport mode that you can put the car into 2 different ways. If you move the gear shift to the side or hit the paddle shifter on the back of the steering wheel the engine will kick in and the dash will change to red numbers and the fuel economy of your PHEV will disappear. I would rather have an aggressive regenerative braking button on the back of the steering wheel and I would like to not have to worry about bumping the gear shift lever. I have driven 2,000 miles already and have not found a need to use sport mode as the car handles well and I bought it for the fuel economy.
vs2018 Chevrolet Volt LT FWD
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Front Seats Ranked 2018 Chevrolet Volt LT FWD better.
"The seats have more of a hold with raised sides and a more cushioned bottom. The Ioniq seats are a little more firm for my taste. Also the Ioniq do not tilt forward at all so they apply pressure to the back of my lower thigh above the knee."

Displaying all 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In reviews reviews.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In Reviews

Review By Guru9YVNJZ

it is the best hybrid car with fast charging time of all Read More

Have you driven a 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Plug-In ?