2008 Saturn Aura User Reviews

2008 Saturn Aura Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2008 Saturn Aura against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2008 Saturn Aura vs:

Have you driven a 2008 Saturn Aura?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 2008 Saturn Aura reviews.

Long Trips:
    Overall:

Great Car With Minor Issues. — Very satisfied with this car. Comfortable to drive and has great gas mileage. Have had issues with water collecting in the right rear floorboard. Constantly collects when the a/c in running and will collect up to two inches deep. Its causing the carpet to mold.

Pros: Great gas mileage and very comfortable

Cons: Cannot stop the water leaking into the rear passenger floorboard.  Still trying to find the cause of it.

Aura

Looking for a Used Aura in your area?

CarGurus has 1,308 nationwide Aura listings starting at $395.

Overall:

Comfortable To Drive, During My Everyday Long Comute — 1- Like the premium sound system, 6 cd changer/ X-am radio, on star 2- DIC Monitoring system weather/tires/oil/ gas usage 3- Anti lock brakes work great they saved me from a couple of close calls. 4- I like the auto light system (My first car with) 5- Very luxurious interior. 6-

Pros: 1- DIC monitoring system
    2- Premium sound system
    3- Very fun to drive
    4- Great gas mileage for the size.

Cons: 1- small trunk
    2- starting to have small electrical problems (Door Locks)
    3- had to have the cam shaft sensor replaced.

Overall:

Very Practical And Nice Looking Car! — Not a very fast car, but it still has some pep. My Aura handles very well and is very comfortable. The gas mileage is awesome! This car is more practical than "fun." It is a great family car! The build quality so far has been great!

Pros: The gas mileage

Cons: Not too fast. But the XR is a V8

Overall:

Buy One. — Best car so far. Ok on gas, Hankook tires standard, 1 tie rod squeak, 1 sensor repaired alarm , looks great drives great, stabli trac and tracrion control great. Almost 30k Mi, no major expenses, major accelleration, torque, stops climbing at 107, elect limited, yeahm its fun!

Pros: Fun to drive.

Cons: V One to avoid Speeding tickets.

Overall:

Saturn Aura — I enjoy this car because it is different from all the other bland cars like the accord and Camry. Also I feel like I made a better purchase decision with this car vs an import because someone in Fairfax KS and Detroit MI still have a job because of the purchase.

Pros: pushrod v6

Cons: no fog lamps

Overall:

Outranks The Competition — I have only good comments to make about this car. It handles curves great, has plenty of room for five passengers, and is good looking, in my opinion. It is also a lot of fun to drive! I get very good gas mileage, as well. I would recommend a Saturn to anyone. The price was good, too! It EASILY competes with and outranks the Honda Accord.

Pros: It's a good-looking, sporty, and fun midsize sedan.

Cons: There is absolutely nothing I dislike about my car.

Overall:

I Like My Aura. — I really like this car so far. It's getting good mileage -- about 30 mpg, even though it's the s-cyl and I do more local driving than highway driving. One issue has been trim details... I have had to bring it back to the dealer twice to fix minor aesthetic things (like a cubby hole whose closure assembly broke within the first month I had the car). Road noise is a bit of an issue, but that's not abnormal for Saturns (from my experience). Overall, it's peppy, has a lot of giddyup, and is pretty fun to drive.

Pros: Fun, good mpg for a 6-cyl.

Cons: Road noise is more than I'd like.

Overall:

Nice Commuter Car — It's really nice for my commuter car. Plus it was easy to disable the DRLs (I don't know why they insist on those things). I don't like the fact that it won't let me keep the HVAC on recirc--it ALWAYS defaults back to fresh...aaargh! Also when you spray the washer fluid the wipers go one too many times...

Pros: 4-cylinder performance, fuel economy, looks pretty nice.

Cons: I hit a pothole the 3rd day I owned it and bent the rim :(

Overall:

Decent Upgrade (from My Ion) — Second Saturn! Only because i work at a Saturn dealership (DCH Saturn Of Brunswick) had the ion for 3 years decided to try ann upgrade. I still don't love this car as much as my Ion... should of gotten a V6 aura instead of my V4 but too much money... GREAT CAR FOR ITS PRICE

Pros: brakes, handling, comfort, size, great looking car

Cons: acceleration terrible for a 2.4L but could be cause the car is a lux sedan and it makes it heavy... go with a V6 if u are thinking about this car...

Overall:

Just Another Gm Tub. — Frankly, if it wasn't the only car Enterprise had, I'd have asked for anything else on the lot.

Pros: It runs, and gets from A to B.

Cons: It's a GM. Lots of blind spots.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 2008 Saturn Aura reviews.

2009 Saturn Aura Reviews

I Would Reccomend It By Seth

Not a bad car, This Is My Second car I have owned, It performs very well in all types of weather conditions, i paid about 18 grand for it, it is somewhat fun to drive, It gets me from point a to point... Read More

Nice Looking And Very Comfortable By Mark9524

I love everything about this car. We have only had it a month. Mileage is great. But then we came from an SUV! No outside noises. It is a V6 so acceleration is great. Read More

2007 Saturn Aura Reviews

Cute By Tee_v1

The car is very stylish but it has a lot of noise issues from the dashboard to the tires. The gas mileage is poor as well. The ride is rough due to the low profile tires recommended for the car. Read More

Great Car Would Recommend To Anyone Who Needs To Get Something Efficient Without Giving Up Fun! By Ian

Performance...0-60 in 5.9 seconds and the quarter mile in 14.5 seconds is huge for a family sedan!! it has a heavy steering feel which i love and really sets the car through a corner quite well. Bu... Read More

Cars compared to 2008 Saturn AuraPeople researching a 2008 Saturn Aura contacted a dealer about

Aura

Looking for a Used Aura in your area?

CarGurus has 1,308 nationwide Aura listings starting at $395.

Have you driven a 2008 Saturn Aura?