Have you driven a 2008 Saturn Aura?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2008 Saturn Aura 10 reviews.

mooretyrone writes:
Overall:

This is a wonderful car... well taken care of

Aura

Looking for a Used Aura in your area?

CarGurus has 215 nationwide Aura listings starting at $1,895.

John writes:
Overall:

The car I test drove had a tranny issue. Too bad, nice car

Dr. Herb writes:
Overall:

great color and design, value is an ideal, also like 2008 Vue

Guru2GG48 writes:
Overall:

My last 2009 Saturn Aura was probably one of my favorite cars Ive ever owned. It has nice features, drove great, and was relatively inexpensive to maintain. I really wish the Saturn company was back in business. I drove nothing but Saturns for over 20 years.

coopercop writes:
Long Trips:
Overall:

Great Car With Minor Issues. — Very satisfied with this car. Comfortable to drive and has great gas mileage. Have had issues with water collecting in the right rear floorboard. Constantly collects when the a/c in running and will collect up to two inches deep. Its causing the carpet to mold.

Pros: Great gas mileage and very comfortable

Cons: Cannot stop the water leaking into the rear passenger floorboard.  Still trying to find the cause of it.

2008 Saturn Aura XRReview
emeade writes:
Overall:

Comfortable To Drive, During My Everyday Long Comute — 1- Like the premium sound system, 6 cd changer/ X-am radio, on star 2- DIC Monitoring system weather/tires/oil/ gas usage 3- Anti lock brakes work great they saved me from a couple of close calls. 4- I like the auto light system (My first car with) 5- Very luxurious interior. 6-

Pros: 1- DIC monitoring system
2- Premium sound system
3- Very fun to drive
4- Great gas mileage for the size.

Cons: 1- small trunk
2- starting to have small electrical problems (Door Locks)
3- had to have the cam shaft sensor replaced.

Kassandra writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Very Practical And Nice Looking Car! — Not a very fast car, but it still has some pep. My Aura handles very well and is very comfortable. The gas mileage is awesome! This car is more practical than "fun." It is a great family car! The build quality so far has been great!

Pros: The gas mileage

Cons: Not too fast. But the XR is a V8

MDX_2193 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Buy One. — Best car so far. Ok on gas, Hankook tires standard, 1 tie rod squeak, 1 sensor repaired alarm , looks great drives great, stabli trac and tracrion control great. Almost 30k Mi, no major expenses, major accelleration, torque, stops climbing at 107, elect limited, yeahm its fun!

Pros: Fun to drive.

Cons: V One to avoid Speeding tickets.

Patrick writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Saturn Aura — I enjoy this car because it is different from all the other bland cars like the accord and Camry. Also I feel like I made a better purchase decision with this car vs an import because someone in Fairfax KS and Detroit MI still have a job because of the purchase.

Pros: pushrod v6

Cons: no fog lamps

2008 Saturn Aura XRReview
Ashley writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Outranks The Competition — I have only good comments to make about this car. It handles curves great, has plenty of room for five passengers, and is good looking, in my opinion. It is also a lot of fun to drive! I get very good gas mileage, as well. I would recommend a Saturn to anyone. The price was good, too! It EASILY competes with and outranks the Honda Accord.

Pros: It's a good-looking, sporty, and fun midsize sedan.

Cons: There is absolutely nothing I dislike about my car.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2008 Saturn Aura 10 reviews.

2009 Saturn Aura Reviews

I Would Reccomend It By Seth

Not a bad car, This Is My Second car I have owned, It performs very well in all types of weather conditions, i paid about 18 grand for it, it is somewhat fun to drive, It gets me from point a to point... Read More

Nice Looking And Very Comfortable By Mark9524

I love everything about this car. We have only had it a month. Mileage is great. But then we came from an SUV! No outside noises. It is a V6 so acceleration is great. Read More

2007 Saturn Aura Reviews

Review By Richard

It is a great family car and we look forward to traveling again!!! Read More

Review By machinetoolcommerce

Drives like European car and has great handling. Nice leather interior. Too bad Saturn gave up the ghost. Read More

Aura

Looking for a Used Aura in your area?

CarGurus has 215 nationwide Aura listings starting at $1,895.

Have you driven a 2008 Saturn Aura?