2007 Pontiac Torrent User Reviews

2007 Pontiac Torrent Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2007 Pontiac Torrent against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2007 Pontiac Torrent vs:

Have you driven a 2007 Pontiac Torrent?

Displaying all 10 2007 Pontiac Torrent reviews.

2007 Pontiac Torrent Review
    says:
    Looks/Style Ranked 2007 Chevrolet Equinox worse.
    "Sportier Look versus the dowdy look of the Equinox"
    Family Car Ranked 2007 Chevrolet Equinox worse.
    "Better looking interior"
    Torrent

Looking for a Used Torrent in your area?

CarGurus has 967 nationwide Torrent listings starting at $1,992.

Overall:

Yea — it is an ok car but it has a lot of road noise but it s a nice car for what i will need it for good for road trips to iowa and notbad in rain but i like it

Pros: roomy

Cons: the window controls are in the middle

Overall:

2007 Torrent — It's sporty but roomy. It is higher up than a car, great in traffic which is all I ever drive in. It has great fuel mileage - once every 2 weeks. it is fun too bad it didn't come with Onstar -- like "most" GM models. It's a great little SUV with front wheel drive. It has a sunroof, black leather interior, heated seats, etc.

Pros: great little suv

Cons: no onstar

2007 Pontiac Torrent Review
    Overall:

Pontiac Torrent — Love it. great gas mileage and enough room to move. It's a V6 so it's got great pickup. It looks great and I've seen the popularity. I haven't had to take it in for any maintenance problems. The only issues are the turning radius. I've hit a couple poles. The area around the gear shift is silver and it has quite a glare to it. I don't know if that just with my model or all of them.

Pros: great look

Cons: had to replace seat belt clip due to sticking

Overall:

Love The Remote Start And The Dual Headrest Dvd Players. — Although some little plastic clips, etc have already broken (sunvisor mirror clips) they were fixed under warranty - this car is structurally sound, and my insurance dropped tremendously when I bought it because of the Torrent's safty ratings.

Pros: What's not to love?

Cons: People say it is a chick car, and that's o.k. for me cause that's what I am - two boys hate to show up to school in it though.

Overall:

Great Vehicle - Lots Of Room - Handles Like A Car — Nice vehicle to drive. Drives very well in winter - especially with snow tires. Items fixed so far (all under warranty): new battery (and cover which broke trying to boost), rear wiper motor and relay, front chrome fog light housing (both sides - twice) due to pitting and corrosion and the rear wiper arm (twice as well) due to corrosion. Gas mileage is not great - averages 11.5 to 12.5 litres per 100 kms.

Pros: Roomy, stylish, fun to drive - I find it very comfortable

Cons: Fuel economy, some parts have poor workmanship

Overall:

Its A Pontiac — So far it is good waiting to hit 60 000KM then we will see how it is

Pros: Sits high off the ground,  and roomy

Cons: Big gas tank,  sucks the fuel like a big rye and coke.

Overall:

The Best Buy I Have Made! — The price was great and the Torrent is very pleasing to the eye. I love the how roomy it is from front to back. The electronic steering was hard to get used to at first because it is so touchy. But, I am used to it and love the smoothness.

Owner for 0 years, 6 months

Pros: Great pick up, roomy and sleak body design.

Cons: Chrome plate arount shifter blinds you when hit by the sun.  Also, my window sticker when I purchased it stated that back of my drivers seat had a map pocket.  NO map pocket and no my sales person failed offer me another option.  And GM never answered my emial!

2007 Pontiac Torrent Base AWD Review
    Overall:

Cruise On The Pontiac Torrent — The cruise on the Pontiac Torrent is really bad, when you press it, it does not respond, so one tends to keep pressing it and the speed jumps up by almost 10 MPH. So be careful, because it does respond and before you know it, it has jumped up to a speed you don't want.

Owner for 0 years, 8 months

Miles Driven per Year:6,000

Pros: nice ride, comfortable seating, plenty of room.

Cons: cruise control

Overall:

Nice Looking Car — The car handles very well. I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee before this one, and I thought it handled like a rowboat in a storm. I really like driving this one, handles very well, smooth comfortable ride. Gas mileage is ok for it's size. Back seats adjust and are comfortable with plenty of legroom. Plenty of cargo room.

Pros: The car looks good, handles like a much smaller car. Gas mileage is ok for is's size

Cons: Not a lot of power, Big blind spots

Displaying all 10 2007 Pontiac Torrent reviews.

2009 Pontiac Torrent Reviews

Great Reliable Car. By holhol2

This car is very reliable. I loved it so much that I had leased it first and then kept it and I am now financing. It has held up perfect except for a few dints from people opening their doors the pa... Read More

2008 Pontiac Torrent Reviews

Nice Vehicle Overall By HumbleMan

For what it is, the vehicle runs and drives very well. This is rated at 185 hp. Could use a few more ponies to really impress. But the two biggest appeals to this vehicle for me was the back seat... Read More

I'd Buy Another One By Harbud

I really do like this vehicle and it has been fantastically reliable. GM has some owning up to do as far as gasketing and water leaks as well the TPMS sensors that keep corroding. Despite my crummy D... Read More

2006 Pontiac Torrent Reviews

Great Family Car. By Kdmeyer03

Our family took this car on many long trips and it always impressed. Gets great fuel mileage with plenty of power for interstate driving and handles extremely well. All interior seats are fully adjust... Read More

It's A Bad Ass When It's On The Road By Quassidon

It is spacious and a performer, delivering value for money. the only but I've got on this ride is that it is a pocket drainer (fuel economy). Driving with L4 in the city helps save fuel and I have a V... Read More

Cars compared to 2007 Pontiac TorrentPeople researching a 2007 Pontiac Torrent contacted a dealer about

Torrent

Looking for a Used Torrent in your area?

CarGurus has 967 nationwide Torrent listings starting at $1,992.

Have you driven a 2007 Pontiac Torrent?