Have you driven a 2007 Ford Five Hundred?

Displaying all 2007 Ford Five Hundred reviews reviews.

2007 Ford Five HundredReview
HappyCamper10 writes:
Overall:

My 2007 Ford Five Hundred is a FREAM! I couldnt have asked for anything better. It might be 13 years old, it it looks brand new and low.mileage to boot! Thanks Impotrts and .ire in Lenoir City, TN!

Five Hundred

Looking for a Used Five Hundred in your area?

CarGurus has 156 nationwide Five Hundred listings starting at $1,599.

2007 Ford Five HundredReview
Phillip writes:
Overall:

These cars are made to last. My five hundred is heading to 300,000 miles. Very comfortable riding vehicle. I wouldnt mind having 3 of them.

2007 Ford Five Hundred LimitedReview
John writes:
Overall:

Work Car — Great car with tons of room for a sedan. Gas mileage is awesome for the way I drive it. Good looking car for a sedan, good stance, good handling, tires are costly to replace. Passenger front seat folds down completely to allow for 10' plus cargo room.

Pros: Very reliable, great gas mileage, sharp looking sedan, tons of room.

Cons: Replacing tires is costly

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited AWDReview
Traveler101 writes:
Overall:

Very Good Car — I'm going on 1 1/2 years with this car and can't really come up with anything that I dislike. The CVT took a little getting used to but now that I'm used to it I like it. I can put lots of stuff in the trunk! I know this review is late for a 2007 but I thought it deserved a good review as it really is a good car. Also the prices are right.

Pros: Outstanding family car. Has plenty of power.  Very very comfortable on trips. Pretty good gas mileage for this size car, I have had a little over 30mpg but average is about 28 to 29 at interstate speeds. 75mph in my state.  Handles winter without a hitch with Blizzak WS-70 snow tires.  I wish Ford still made this car!

Cons: Don't have any yet

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL AWDReview
polarwind writes:
Overall:

A Car For People Who Have Become Adults — Automotive Magazine still knocks this car, but that's fine by me. I bought it used for a lot less money considering what you get. The styling is European, excellent vision, 5 star rating for safety, great feel on the road I bought the black which shows the outline of the car better. Some of the other colors do not. 30 mpg on the interstate. If you want to research a car, do not read the auto mag's, read reviews from real people. This car filled a niche for people who finally matured enough to not want a Vette but could not afford an Audi or Lexus. I LOVE this car and I have owned it for 3 years

Pros: Looks great in Black, adequate power, very stable on the road, handles like a European sedan, tranny from the makers of Aston Martin, for the money excellent buy, All wheel drive, heater warms up quickly in winter (I live in Wisconsin), easy to get into and out of, especially if your over 6 foot, lots of room , attractive interior, after 100,000 miles still no oil leaks ANYWHERE!  And I paid $9,000 for it, that's value.

Cons: A little noisy, but only on acceleration, and I don't mind that. At high speeds the interior is very quiet

2007 Ford Five Hundred SELReview
Long Trips:
Safety:
Snow/Ice:
Weight:
Overall:

A Dependable, Smooth Ride!!! — It has been a dependable car and handled well in all types of weather conditions. A very smooth ride and quiet. Air conditioning is excellent in the summer and heater in the winter. Good gas mileage for a mid-size automobile.

Pros: Handles well. smooth, quiet ride and large trunk capacity. Mileage is 88,400 but most mileage is from interstate driving. Hiway gas mileage around 30 miles/gal. Recently detailed.

Cons: Out of production by Ford and is  model year 2007.

2007 Ford Five Hundred SELReview
Leon writes:
Overall:

Reliable Family Car — I had this car since 2007. I bought it as an off lease vehicle and I have no real issues aside from having defective Michelins which Sears gave me a credit on. This car will provide years of reliable use.

Pros: Very comfortable vehicle as a daily commuter or long trips.  Very reliable with low maintenance cost.

Cons: Depreciation was hefty regarding this vehicle.

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited AWDReview
loveridge writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Greatest Awd I Have Owned! — We now own 2 Ford's and we r very happy with both. The best move I have made is buying this 2007 Ford 500. It is great. It has so much room inside and drives like a dream. I only have 1300 miles on it but can not wait to take it on vacation this summer. I am very pleased with the power and gas mileage. My 500 came with the nav system and 6 cd changer and the sat radio is great (so tired of hearing radio stations talk to us). My husband has a Ford truck and it also drives great WE R BOTH SO PLEASED. Get a chance drive the 500 and u will be hooked.

Owner for 0 years, 2 months

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL AWDReview
SLK55 writes:
Overall:

Serves It's Intended Purpose Well — Bought used so wasn't as pristine as I would have liked, and it's black so keeping it looking nice isn't the easiest task. We love the big car ride and that Ford parts and repairs are reasonable, compared to the Hondas we've owned.

Pros: Great room in cabin and trunk

Cons: Fuel economy isn't great because of the AWD

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL Review
GuruHCL4C says:
Already bought this car. Much better in all areas than the Chev.
vs2007 Chevrolet Impala
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy

Displaying all 2007 Ford Five Hundred reviews reviews.

2006 Ford Five Hundred Reviews

Review By Guru9LGB2F

Features were great! My wife had a 05 se Ford 500, she was T-boned in a intersection. The car was totaled. Insurance valued it at $900.00 it had 64.000 miles it was a very good car, my point to this c... Read More

Review By Guru9VLLQZ

This Ford 500 replaces the one I had and very much enjoyed. It has all the bells and whistles mine had. Much bigger inside that the Fussion I had. Read More

2005 Ford Five Hundred Reviews

Review By Guru9L6ZBS

Too bad cylinders and one sensor messed up. they told me it was nothing wrong with the car... Read More

Review By Guru9T3B7F

Great car, too bad they didnt make more. The Taurus & Focus t just not the same great car as the 2005 Ford 500 Limited!!! Read More

Five Hundred

Looking for a Used Five Hundred in your area?

CarGurus has 156 nationwide Five Hundred listings starting at $1,599.

Have you driven a 2007 Ford Five Hundred?