Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Model Overview

Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Cars

1996 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1996 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
10 pictures
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
9 pictures
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup reviews:
1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
2 pictures
1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup reviews:
1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
9 pictures
1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup reviews:
1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
3 pictures
1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup reviews:
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
12 pictures
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup reviews:
1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1 picture
1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1 picture
1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1984 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1984 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup
1983 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Overview
1983 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup

Questions

Engine Frooze Up

i have a 1993 mitsubishi mighty max pick-up that i replaced the clutch arm on its been setting about a year got cold in winter and blew a freeze plug now ive fixed clutch arm and freeze plug but t...

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max

Truck starts fine 98% of the time but the other 2% I have to just rock truck back and worth then it will start...its got a 2.0 with automatic transmission....also notice that when this happens I c...

Timing Chain

How do i line the timing chain up

Hard Starting On My 1991 Mitsubishi Truck 5 Speed Manual

1) Sometimes when I start my truck and it misses the first time, I smell gas and it won't start for a little while then I would wait for about 5-10 minutes to start again and will usually start. Th...

Im Replacing A Ballast Resister In My 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max But I Don'...

i have a 4.1 Ohms ballast resister will that work? i dont know if its a Cab LB but i do know its a 2 wheel drive standard cab

Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Experts

  • #1
    T_S_T
    Reputation
    270
  • #2
    kkcattle
    Reputation
    260
  • #3
    tenspeed
    Reputation
    200
View All