Have you driven a 2021 Volkswagen ID.4?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 10 reviews.

gibsons writes:
Overall:

This car is awesome. Super smooth, easy handling, like a spaceship, quiet and fun to drive. The features include seat massagers, a heated steering wheel, and a wireless phone charger. It is an excellent value for an EV in this market. If I had to add something, Id add more options for the tires and wheels. I dont love the shoes it comes with. Test drive one and youll fall in love!

Find a new Volkswagen ID.4 near you
Zip:
MSRP: $41,230 Invoice:$39,581 Search Volkswagen dealers to find exactly the car you want.
bigwagongo writes:
Overall:

Excellent handling, low interior noise, fits a wheelchair in the trunk.

erikstunes3 writes:
Overall:

I own two VW id4s. First was ID4 pro FWD which got stuck in just a hint of snow and therefore was not a good choice for me. Next was ID 4 base model AWD, which is awesome and can drive through 6 in of wet crusty snow with no problem at all. There are not very many AWD EVs out there, so I think this is an incredible choice. I was lucky to get one! To be fair the FWD car had all season tires, whereas the car I drove in todays snow does have winter tires. I do think the all-wheel drive has more to do with it than the snow tires. In any case the AWD ID 4 is a real winter winner! 4 stars only because some of the safety features become annoying, for instance if I turn around in my seat for better visibility while I back up the car refuses to go. And the backup camera and warning system is not as reliable as actually looking behind me

ciro writes:
Overall:

I love the ID.4…. Always wanted an electric car but the cars were always to small for me. Then when I saw Volkswagens new ID.4 I knew that was the car for me. It drives like a gas car but I never have to stop for gas or oil changes.

Christopher writes:
Overall:

Old man scared of tech loves every min. of this car. Yeah

Harry writes:
Overall:

Overall, it looks like a good EV. My only real concern was all the “stuff” jammed into the front of the vehicle. Almost as full as a normal gas engine compartment. Extra weight? The Teslas I have seen use this space for extra storage.

Guru9CKG5F writes:
Overall:

Well designed with German simplicity. Comfortable and reasonable range.

justanothernick writes:
Overall:

Seemed nicer build quality and drive then the Tesla Y, albeit with less tech. Quiet and comfortable

Guru9CXXYL writes:
Overall:

It’s the best EV on the market today that meets the needs of a typical driver.

GuruSK7BT writes:
Overall:

It is good utilitarian SUV. VW built it mechanically sound but the software is outdated. It is also missing some of the basic functions - Auto Brake Hold, Traction-off, Hill start Assist, Auto LSD, Creep disable. Hope VW will make improvements sooner.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 10 reviews.

ID.4

Looking for a Used ID.4 in your area?

CarGurus has 550 nationwide ID.4 listings starting at $41,000.

Have you driven a 2021 Volkswagen ID.4?