Have you driven a 2020 Mazda CX-30?

Displaying all 2020 Mazda CX-30 reviews reviews.

Guru9CLH59 writes:
Overall:

It’s an amazing car- lots of bells and whistles that I need to learn about. But I’ve wanted a Mazda SUV for awhile and this CX-30 came up and we grabbed it. I’m very happy!

CX-30

Looking for a Used CX-30 in your area?

CarGurus has 2,107 nationwide CX-30 listings starting at $21,688.

georgegosselin3 writes:
Overall:

pretty nice overall. the crv seems to offer a little more. especially the exl. but nice. one of two cars I am looking at right now. and I have looked at a lot of this size and the smaller crossover stuff. it is at the top.

Guru9V2H4R writes:
Overall:

I love the way this car looks, it also drives very smoothly. The big problem that I’m having with it, is that I find my seat very uncomfortable. The back has plenty of room for groceries as well.

Zoe writes:
Overall:

Great value and the best car in the small SUV class. The car comes nicely optioned at the lower levels; we went with the Select. The Mazda design language is sublime; the interior is better designed than BMW and Audi. The interior materials much nicer than one would expect under 30K; in fact youd have to spend more like 50K to get better interior quality. My spouse and I are design professionals so our review leans in that direction.

GuruMXXKX writes:
Overall:

Reviews state great interior and handling! Black seats, Blue trim and a light grey interior!!! What a mismatch,...Handling, turn wheel fast and leans like mad. Power...a real turtle

Guru2HWTC writes:
Overall:

Ive had my heart set on this car for several months now and it was worth the wait!!! It took some time finding the right color interior and had to drive to Roseville for it. Its a wonderful cat. Smooth, quiet comfortable ride, love the interior and the new body style. Feels luxurious without the process tag. I do wish I had gone for the Premium trim package. I think it would have been worth the extra coin but I really wanted the light interior and did not like the car in white. I love my CX 30. First time Ive purchased a car that wasnt a VW in over 20yrs! Only complaint is that I cant get the remote access on the app to work and i dont like the new keys. You placed the controls on the side of a wide flat key, so when youre grasping it, you are inadvertently pressing f all the dang buttons all the time. Who came up with that?? Someone whose never had their hands full!

Displaying all 2020 Mazda CX-30 reviews reviews.

2021 Mazda CX-30 Reviews

Review By MenschGuru

Wow! I couldn’t of been happier with Mazda of Palm Beach. I got an amazing deal on a spectacular red Mazda Miata touring. Evan Mensch was my salesmen and Ben the GM worked hard to get me the best deal... Read More

Review By Triethart

As a loyal VW customer, I went to check out the new Taos suv when it arrived in showrooms. It was, to say the least, uninspiring and dull. Lots of cheap looking plastic everywhere. I had seen the CX-3... Read More

CX-30

Looking for a Used CX-30 in your area?

CarGurus has 2,107 nationwide CX-30 listings starting at $21,688.

Have you driven a 2020 Mazda CX-30?