Have you driven a 2020 Mazda CX-30?

Displaying all 2020 Mazda CX-30 reviews reviews.

Guru92KF71 writes:
Overall:

Any mazda cx 30 model is the best ! I love it.

CX-30

Looking for a Used CX-30 in your area?

CarGurus has 5,320 nationwide CX-30 listings starting at $18,995.

Guru9KYHJB writes:
Overall:

This is an amazing car. The Premium trim has a lot of features typically found in far more expensive vehicles. Great value, great design, drives really well. Love it!

Guru9LZ8BB writes:
Overall:

Lots (LOTS) of scratches on the piano black (plastic?) in the cars we looked at (2020 & 2021s), why would they utilize this type of material in a car? SAD!

GuruMXXKX writes:
Overall:

Reviews state great interior and handling! Black seats, Blue trim and a light grey interior!!! What a mismatch,...Handling, turn wheel fast and leans like mad. Power...a real turtle

Guru9CLH59 writes:
Overall:

It’s an amazing car- lots of bells and whistles that I need to learn about. But I’ve wanted a Mazda SUV for awhile and this CX-30 came up and we grabbed it. I’m very happy!

georgegosselin3 writes:
Overall:

pretty nice overall. the crv seems to offer a little more. especially the exl. but nice. one of two cars I am looking at right now. and I have looked at a lot of this size and the smaller crossover stuff. it is at the top.

Guru9V2H4R writes:
Overall:

I love the way this car looks, it also drives very smoothly. The big problem that I’m having with it, is that I find my seat very uncomfortable. The back has plenty of room for groceries as well.

Zoe writes:
Overall:

Great value and the best car in the small SUV class. The car comes nicely optioned at the lower levels; we went with the Select. The Mazda design language is sublime; the interior is better designed than BMW and Audi. The interior materials much nicer than one would expect under 30K; in fact youd have to spend more like 50K to get better interior quality. My spouse and I are design professionals so our review leans in that direction.

Tbuck495 writes:
Overall:

Ive had my heart set on this car for several months now and it was worth the wait!!! It took some time finding the right color interior and had to drive to Roseville for it. Its a wonderful cat. Smooth, quiet comfortable ride, love the interior and the new body style. Feels luxurious without the process tag. I do wish I had gone for the Premium trim package. I think it would have been worth the extra coin but I really wanted the light interior and did not like the car in white. I love my CX 30. First time Ive purchased a car that wasnt a VW in over 20yrs! Only complaint is that I cant get the remote access on the app to work and i dont like the new keys. You placed the controls on the side of a wide flat key, so when youre grasping it, you are inadvertently pressing f all the dang buttons all the time. Who came up with that?? Someone whose never had their hands full!

Displaying all 2020 Mazda CX-30 reviews reviews.

2022 Mazda CX-30 Reviews

Review By Guru9KM1Z6

This is an excellent car, but lacks in backseat leg space is my only complaint so far. Gas mileage is awesome compared to my last car. I love the way it handles & I am completely comfortable to drive ... Read More

Review By Guru9PY3G1

The MX-30 we bought was a GT Turbo Model, had everything we wanted in a new vehicle. Fully appointed and lovely ride, we are very happy with the purchase. It is quiet, smooth, powerful, and very roomy... Read More

2021 Mazda CX-30 Reviews

Review By AJ

I had a 2009 Mini Cooper with 112 K. When its A/C quit working earlier this year I got a couple estimates to have it repaired. With lowest being $2K, it was time to start looking for a new vehicle. ... Read More

Review By Guru9RDPWV

Love the sporty look, how it drives, where everything is located inside Read More

CX-30

Looking for a Used CX-30 in your area?

CarGurus has 5,320 nationwide CX-30 listings starting at $18,995.

Have you driven a 2020 Mazda CX-30?