Have you driven a 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric?

Displaying all 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric reviews reviews.

Guru9ZKKS7 writes:
Overall:

This Kona electric has excellent features! A little small for me, though.

Kona Electric

Looking for a Used Kona Electric in your area?

CarGurus has 1,324 nationwide Kona Electric listings starting at $25,600.

Josh writes:
Overall:

I really enjoyed this car during my test drive. Handles well, has great options, and has real power when put your foot down. I didn’t end up choosing it because I was looking for a main car that was roomy, and had great space for other passengers, etc. This car would be an ideal secondary car, especially if you’re not looking for a car that requires ample room for passengers; back seat leaves no leg room if front seats are pushed back even a smidge too far, and trunk is very small. Though I was impressed by this car, when it comes down to it, considering just cost and technology, might as well get a model 3 Tesla in my opinion, especially with added bonus of the $5000 state rebate.

Tony writes:
Overall:

Overall, this is an excellent vehicle and even better that its all electric with a good range. Its comfortable and well appointed, but not without its flaws. My biggest gripe, and the main reason for docking a full star, is how they implemented phone sync. Hyundai has decided we must use Android Auto or Apple Carplay if we want to use the address book from our phone for navigation. My 5 year old gas car doesnt have that issue., and the Infotainment system on that car is much more basic than whats in the Kona. The Kona only syncs phone numbers from your phones contacts, which is great for making calls or sending/reading texts...but why not bring over the addresses? Being forced to use a 3rd party app is frustrating. Also frustrating is their implementation of Android Auto on their largest screen (Ultimate package) leaves a lot to be desired. It only uses 2/3 of the available screen. So, not only must you use Android Auto (or Apple CarPlay), instead of the built-in navigation system, but you get a smaller screen at the same time.

Cjocelynn126 writes:
Overall:

Drives very smooth. It’s a great SAFE car. I am high enough iff the ground to feel good while still being compact. Negative, for a 2020 it’s very basic in terms of bells and whistles but that reflects in the price.

Displaying all 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric reviews reviews.

2019 Hyundai Kona Electric Reviews

Review By Guru9BHKP6

I got the ultimate trim and love it. It has adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist so I barely have to do anything on the highway. The car drives itself as long as Im paying attention for emerge... Read More

Review By Rénoven

Le kona electrique est comme je voulais, aucune déception pour le moment il est parfait et a toutes les caractéristiques dont-on a besoin et bien plus. Je le conseille à tous ceux qui désire allez ve... Read More

Have you driven a 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric?