2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid User Reviews

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid?

Displaying all 3 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid reviews.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Review
says:
Loved it and would buy this vehicle next time but Im not sure im ready to buy the stigma that comes with a minivan. Not yet anyway.
vs2018 Honda Pilot
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid winning categories:
Find a new Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid near you
Zip:
MSRP: $39,995 Invoice:$39,895 Search Chrysler dealers to find exactly the car you want.
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus FWD Review
vs2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus FWD winning categories:
  • Would Buy
Front Seats Ranked 2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD worse.
"I just think that I can see better all around & can teach everything better & more safely in the 2018 Pasifica hybrid then in the 2017 Honda."
Back Seats Ranked 2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD worse.
"I think the Pasifica hybrid 2018 has much better back seats & more room then the 2017 Honda CR-V. You can see better all around better in the back seats in the 2018 hybrid Pasifica & the back & the airbags in the back & sides in the 2018 Pasifica makes it safer to me. I like the drop down TV & the radio & video choices are better the the 2017 Honda.5"
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD worse.
"I think theres more room in the 2018 hybrid Pasifica then in the 2017 Honda."
Family Car Ranked 2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD worse.
"The video drop down TV keeps the kids busy & quiet on the longer drives then in the 2017 Honda."
Value Ranked 2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD worse.
"The fact the 2018 Pasifica hybrid IS a hybrid which is better for our earth & the electricity makes it cost less to drive then the 2017 Honda."
Would Buy Ranked 2017 Honda CR-V Touring AWD worse.
"I would by the 2018 hybrid Pasifica over the 2017 Honda because its a hybrid & I feeel we ALL need to drive more hybrids & electric cars to help clean the air we breath & be able to stop fracking & burnoffs for fracking because its really our earth & we need to do what we can to try to clean the world we have before we ruin it !!"
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited FWD Review
says:
Plug in hybrid gives about 30 miles of driving on batteries which will account for up to 75% of our travel. Comfortable. Has a wind noise at speeds over 55 MPH, So far keyless enty does not work----must use remote. Rides very well. Lift gate has power up/down.
vs2017 Kia Niro Touring
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited FWD winning categories:
  • Would Buy
Back Seats Ranked 2017 Kia Niro Touring worse.
"Just more overall room."
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2017 Kia Niro Touring worse.
"Longer - bigger vehicle"

Displaying all 3 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid reviews.

Have you driven a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid?