2014 Tesla Model S User Reviews

2014 Tesla Model S Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2014 Tesla Model S against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2014 Tesla Model S vs:

Have you driven a 2014 Tesla Model S?

Displaying all 2 2014 Tesla Model S reviews.

2014 Tesla Model S Base 85 kWh Review

My Wife And I Both Love The Car — Takes a while to learn all the capabilities. The car is continually improved via software downloads. The buying experience and driving experience is outstanding. Brakes should last 300,000 miles due to regenerative braking. The fuel cost (electricity) is about 25% of the gasoline cost to drive the same number of miles.

Pros: Tons of tech with 17 inch screen

Cons: Costs a few bucks

Model S

Looking for a Used Model S in your area?

CarGurus has 304 nationwide Model S listings starting at $41,900.

2014 Tesla Model S Review
    It is a great large executive family sedan with better cargo capacity and seating capacity than any of its competitors. It offers a large array of features and options. It handles very well and has a smooth and quiet ride. It has instant power delivery as it has an electric motor. It has 265 miles of range and I drive long trips using the free supercharger network. I drive a lot so I save a lot of money on gas. My perspective of electric cars has changed greatly since I've purchased this vehicle. It's the best car I've ever owned and i greatly recommend it.

Displaying all 2 2014 Tesla Model S reviews.

2013 Tesla Model S Reviews

It's A Tesla By John

We just moved from Boston to Vermont where I have less use for the Tesla. In Boston it was a terrific car to drive around the city and highways year round. What I love most about the Tesla is that wh... Read More

Future Is Here With Tesla S By jim_pieri

I must admit I'm smitten with the Tesla S P85. Found I wasn't driving my other cars. Ended up selling my Porsche 4GTS, my BMW Alpina B-7 and my RangeRover. They just are old school. Handling and perf... Read More

Cars compared to 2014 Tesla Model SPeople researching a 2014 Tesla Model S contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2014 Tesla Model S?