2012 MINI Countryman User Reviews

2012 MINI Countryman Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2012 MINI Countryman against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2012 MINI Countryman vs:

Have you driven a 2012 MINI Countryman?

Displaying all 8 2012 MINI Countryman reviews.

Overall:

Its Not An Older Mans Car In My Opinion. — I like the the looks and features of this car. I dont like that I have to put mid grade or higher fuel in the tank and the tank size is too small. Its only a 12 gal tank. It runs out too fast.

Pros: I like the turbo for passing and the handling is great for curves.

Cons: Very noisy inside and ruff riding.

Countryman

Looking for a Used Countryman in your area?

CarGurus has 3,747 nationwide Countryman listings starting at $8,995.

2012 MINI Countryman S ALL4 Review
    Overall:

New On Here Soon With All The Same Features Sums It Up. — The fuel economy surprised me but did get less when I drove it over the wife. Handles great in all conditions for a suv. The xenon lights and navigation well worth the extra money. Overall sound car for the money and the service from Motor City Mini was excellent.

Pros: My wife loves everything about this car and has a 2015 on order with all the same options but in green with black wheels and added adaptive lights.

Cons: It is hard to keep your foot out of the gas pedal; too fun to drive.

Overall:

A Great Car If You Need A Small Suv — Overall I've been very happy with the Mini Countryman S. The gas mileage is better than I expected and it is a very functional car. I love the body style and actually get comments about how cool it looks regularly.

Pros: This car is fun to drive and gets great gas mileage. I use it to commute two days a week and the rear cargo area is perfect. I like the rear bucket seats which gives the car a different interior than most cars this size.

Cons: My wife has a Mini Cooper S and it is much peppier and because of the weight it's not quite as nimble.

Accessories:
    Visibility:
    Warranty:
    Weight:
    Overall:

Versatile, Great For Trips Or Camping — Overall our experience from financing to owning this MINI Countryman has been positive. Any questions or concerns we've had have always been handled in a professional and timely manner. It handles terrifically, and I feel safe having my wife driving this. It's crash ratings are terrific and MINI has held the HIGHEST resale value on all of its models year after year.

Pros: This car is super stable, handles terrifically, looks aggressive and stylish, and is safe and comfortable..like a Sports/Family car.

Cons: Not great on ice, but I don't know a car that is.

Overall:

Great Car. Lots Of Room. — The car has plenty of room for four adults. Handles like a sports car with plenty of power. Gas mileage averages in the low 30s. Comfortable leather seats with climate control and great lumbar support. BMW reliability without the price.

Pros: Good on gas. Fast. Handles like a sports car.

Cons: Price

2012 MINI Countryman S ALL4 Review
    Overall:

Good Commute Car. — Not a smooth ride with the run flat tires, cheaper interior materials, no universal garage opener and navigation system could be more interactive. Love the all wheel drive and the power it has. The mini is a perfect first car for the younger generation buyer.

Pros: Looks, gas mileage, all wheel,drive.

Cons: Fit and finish.

2012 MINI Countryman Base Review
    Overall:

Mini Countryman — it's an ok car. Nothing good, nothing bad. It's not a mini anymore which is why I wouldn't recomment this car to a friend. otherwise, it's ok if you want a mini and you have some kids. Otherwise, go for the real one

Pros: nothing

Cons: nothing

Overall:

Good For Short Distance Driving — love this car, exceeds my expectation, good fuel economy , enough space for quick drop at the grocery. I bought pre owned and have a great experience with the dealer. Car is good for small family. I has enough power to move the car easily. My family love this car so much

Pros: Small, vintage looking, fun to drive

Cons: Noisy

Displaying all 8 2012 MINI Countryman reviews.

2013 MINI Countryman Reviews

Enjoyable And Versatile Car By bmw4fun

Second time owned a Mini and love this car. I recommend it to anyone of all ages and driving needs. This car is Super fun to drive, lots of legroom, great on gas, looks cool, easy to park and get a... Read More

Stylish, Comfortable And Fun To Drive By Richard

Love this car! Great handling and is fun to drive. I love the looks of the whole Mini line and the Countryman offers the same style with more versatility. The fuel economy is amazing at an actual 29 m... Read More

2011 MINI Countryman Reviews

I Love My Countyman By minimike2011

I love the Surf Blue color. I had to go hundreds of miles to get it when it was new. It handles like a race car and has a kick to it. More room than you would expect. And I'm 6'3". Read More

Best Mini Ever! By Brett

I previously owned a MINI Cooper S JCW, but soon realized that it is not practical for fitting more than 2 people at a time. I was young; I had no problem with it. However, the older I got I realize... Read More

Cars compared to 2012 MINI CountrymanPeople researching a 2012 MINI Countryman contacted a dealer about

Countryman

Looking for a Used Countryman in your area?

CarGurus has 3,747 nationwide Countryman listings starting at $8,995.

Have you driven a 2012 MINI Countryman?