2008 Hyundai Entourage User Reviews

2008 Hyundai Entourage Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2008 Hyundai Entourage against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2008 Hyundai Entourage vs:

Have you driven a 2008 Hyundai Entourage?
    Rank this car

Displaying all 5 2008 Hyundai Entourage reviews.

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited Review
    Overall:

Great Family Vehicle At A Great Price — I love the car except fora few minor laws in design, including the second row bucket seats. The Limited has electriceverything, and everything electric had to be fixed at the dealership under the warranty. We put in an aftermarker nav system, and the installation was dificult at PC Richards on LI. Required a bunch of hard to get harnesses.

Pros: Great pickup, lots of cargo room, seats fold down nicely, great value for the money

Cons: Electric sliding door has broken twice, 2 nd row bucket seats instead of bench seats, no factory nav

Entourage

Looking for a Used Entourage in your area?

CarGurus has 276 nationwide Entourage listings starting at $2,491.

Overall:

Delightfully Surprised.recommended After Owning For Years. — I wasn't sure about driving a Hyundai as I have been driving GM front drive vans for years.This van is heavier but drives like it is lighter than my other GM vans.It is quiet with less rattles than my other vans and gets better MPG with 250 HP on tap.That was a great surprise! So was the nice lower back support in the front seats. It's got 75 thousand KMs on it now and has been reliable with no surprises. Still just like the day I bought it. The comments on removing the middle seats are interesting.They are not hard to take out as some say but they can fold up against the front seats so most times you need the cargo space you just fold them up and don't remove them anyway. With the rear most seats easily folded into the floor with one hand, choosing between having seats or a flat cargo floor is.......about 2 minutes. My feeling is that Hyundai wants to be #1, taking sales from the other automobile makers by selling you a higher quality product for your buying dollar. For years it was Honda that was the gold standard to beat......now I believe after reading review after review Hyundai has reached the #1 spot for quality and reliability etc. This van sure shows it.

Pros: Great comfortable driving  van with lots of power and surprisingly great gas mileage.

Cons: Too much power,if that is a bad thing,I have to take off easily at green lights or it will spin the wheels!

2008 Hyundai Entourage Limited Review
    Appearance:
    Overall:

Ok For A Family — good accel. braking is good, handling is tight for a minivan good ride, very quiet on the road. Not built for tall people on driver side . Not many choices on rims. not to many maintenance done it is new. Cant beat the warranty

Pros: practical

Cons: family oriented

Appearance:
    Overall:

2008 Entourage Is A Great Vehicle That Is More Affordable. — The performance is plenty, with the brakes, acceleration and handling being very good. We test drove a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan and the Kia Senoda. The Hyundia Entourage is superior than both. The Dodge, with just 20 miles, was not good. It shook, bad power, and the interior quality was terrible. Cheap feeling plastic walls that moved a lot to the touch, and the steering wheel was not to a high quality. I don't what reviewers drove, but I just drove the Dodge GC and after we drove straight to Hyundia because we wanted quality, power and warranty of the Entourage. I am no fan of Stow and Go, but I really love the seats for the Entourage. I am just a happy new van owner. The Dodge made noise, the Entourage did not. I wouldn't buy American vehicles at this point, so we didn't. The Entourage is great, the Dodge was poor. The owners of Town and Country are bankrupt and are relying on the socialist president for taxpayer welfare, so we stayed clear of that company. We got the power door package and we love it. The Blue Tooth option is absolutely awesome. Buy a Entourage while you can because no more after this year, the company says.

Pros: Solid, powerful, quality care in assembly, very comfortable (All seats), warranty, and more.

Cons: None. Even the Dealership people were fabulous.

Long Trips:
    Safety:
    Overall:

Great Van — I am a courier. I travel 10 - 13 hours a day. This is by far, hands down the best van I've ever owned. The comfort and handling of this vehicle rivals that of a luxury sedan. It's quiet and powerful and versatile enough to haul cargo or the family. I wish Hyundai continued to make this vehicle.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Pros: Comfortable, great safety rating, many great features

Cons: None so far.

Displaying all 5 2008 Hyundai Entourage reviews.

2007 Hyundai Entourage Reviews

Family Car By Alladin2015

nice car, nice big car for family trips. enough space. I like the sound of the speaker when I play music in the cd player. seat are very comfortable...build good no noise at all when u driving it. ver... Read More

This Is A Great Car - Safe, Clean, Depenable By kourycar

I never had to have the car in the shop. It was amazinly great that way. Brakes are the only thing i had to add, plus doing the regular maintenance. That is a huge advantage when you know you d... Read More

Cars compared to 2008 Hyundai EntouragePeople researching a 2008 Hyundai Entourage contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2008 Hyundai Entourage?
    Rank your car →