2008 Honda Fit Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2008 Honda Fit against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2008 Honda Fit?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 52 2008 Honda Fit reviews.

2008 Honda Fit Review
jeey says:
its body fades in just weeks an it gives a state of mind to the people that u dnt fit in their status quo
vs2003 Toyota Vitz
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Handling Ranked 2003 Toyota Vitz better.
"even if it fades its colour u wont really notice it, wen it gets older u only feel it but never see it"
Front Seats Ranked 2003 Toyota Vitz better.
"they are made in a way that is flexible already to move back andf forth"
Fit

Looking for a Used Fit in your area?

CarGurus has 13,464 nationwide Fit listings starting at $1,699.

jayhayman writes:
Overall:

A Good Car — A good, reliable car that is affordable and gets good gas mileage. Works well as a daily commuter vehicle. It is also a good small family car. Once your children get bigger you may want to look for something roomier.

Pros: Reliable with good gas mileage.

Cons: Slightly under powered.

JosiebeanM writes:
Overall:

I Love This Car!!! — This car was so easy to own and drive. It has not had any issues. If I ever buy a car again it will be a Honda. They are awesome. Gas Mileage is great and I seldom spent more than $36 a tank.

Pros: Amazing and flexible interior space.  Great speakers and sound.  Fits everywhere and everything. Cute as a button.  Gas mileage is amazing.

Cons: Nothing to report.

giffles89 writes:
Overall:

The Fit Fits — I absolutely love my Honda Fit. I can fit a lot of musical equipment in it for my job and can also move larger items on the weekends and when I go shopping. It is a lot of fun to drive and parking is a breeze.

Pros: It lives up to its name and I am able to fit a lot of stuff (furniture, musical instruments, etc.) into the trunk.  I can also fit those items plus passengers.  The Fit is also easy to park which is especially important in the urban are where I live.  I can pull into small spots and also parallel park with ease.

Cons: The only con so far is that I forget how small the car actually is in comparison to my old car when it comes to parking.

2008 Honda Fit BaseReview
Sunnitra writes:
Overall:

I Simply Love It! — (1) Real Gas Saver! (I am able to get 37-40 mi/gal hwy and 31-35 mi/gal city, much better than official Honda sites state). (2) Compact size great for city parking! (3) Very easy to maneuver in tight spaces! (4) Incredible storage capacity! (I can fit my whole bike inside when the back-seats are folded down).

Pros: (1) Real Gas Saver! (I am able to get 37-40 mi/gal hwy and 31-35 mi/gal city, much better than official Honda sites state).
(2) Compact size great for city parking!
(3) Very easy to maneuver in tight spaces!

Cons: No remote entry,
No auxiliary port,
No cruise control,
Not made for speeding,
Only blocks some of the road noise in cabin when windows are up

stello_814 writes:
Overall:

Reliable, Lovable — It's a great little car that is bigger inside than you would expect. It's a perfect car for a small family or people on the go. It is a very reliable car and never had any issues mechanically at all. It handles fine even in snow.

Pros: Great on gas and cargo space. Handles well.

Cons: Not the most powerful car.

2008 Honda Fit BaseReview
NeilN writes:
Overall:

Fun To Drive — This car is Great on Gas. It feels quick, even sporty, with the manual transmission. With back seats down there is a lot of cargo room. It looks great in black. I had no mechanical problems. I would recommend this car to a friend!

Pros: Great on Gas
Feels quick with the manual transmission
with back seats down there is a lot of cargo room

Cons: it is a small car, don't expect too much room with backseat riders

chefner writes:
Overall:

Great Economical Car. — I liked this car due to the space flexibility and economy. You have to be comfortable with less features than a more expensive car. I have a bad back and the drivers seat was not supportative and adjustable enough for me. I think the car is okay, my wife and daughter (19) love it. The manual transmission is excellent.

Pros: Price, gas mileage, space flexibility, lots of cargo room, head room, leg room, shifting (manual), steering, easy to park, visibility

Cons: A bit noisy (engine and road noise). No ammennities (outside temp, distance to empty), drivers seat not adjustable enough (i.e. lumbar support).

2008 Honda Fit Sport ATReview
Fitman writes:
Overall:

Perspective On My Fit — It's been a very economical car for me and very low cost to maintain. It's also a blast to drive, making the daily commute grind much more enjoyable than it would normally be. My biggest gripe would be the front seats definitely could be more comfortable.

Pros: Handles like a slot car

Cons: Not too comfortable on long drives

Raymond writes:
Overall:

Dependable And Fun To Drive. — Dependable, drives nice, easy to maneuver and park. A few scratches on the rear bumper and left rocker panel but still looks like new. This car is rock solid transportation and has been well maintained with only synthetic oil used in the engine.

Pros: Looks good, drives good. Priced well below market.

Cons: Too small for our growing family.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 52 2008 Honda Fit reviews.

2020 Honda Fit Reviews

Review By Carl

So much value in such a compact package. Fun to drive. Great tech. Too bad you cant get manual transmission on EX anymore. And last year for Fit. Anyway, love this little car. Read More

Review By Guru2MTBC

After intensive research and test drives of different vehicles, I am so happy that I purchased the Honda Fit. It is perfect for me! I like its small size, but it is still roomy inside. It is loaded... Read More

2017 Honda Fit Reviews

Review By GuruM2FLK

By the colorful pictures and details listed, this vehicle looks like one I would consider owning. Read More

2016 Honda Fit Reviews

Review By DidiEadie

I love this Honda Fit. It is perfect! Thanks Read More

2015 Honda Fit Reviews

Review By Calvin

This car gets great gas mileage and has lots of interior room, more than I expected. Its a great value for an economy compact car, yet is able to carry quite a bit of cargo. I was really surprised b... Read More

Review By Nkwami

10/10 ratings for the Honda fit 2015 car super good Read More

2013 Honda Fit Reviews

Review By Steven

Great deal and overall a very good car. Its small, but still very roomy even for someone as tall as me Read More

Review By Timothy

Very reliable car. I had purchased a Honda Fit in 2013 and used it for business. I have retired the car at 585,018 miles. Because of its reliability, I have replaced my first 2013 Honda Fit with a ... Read More

Fit

Looking for a Used Fit in your area?

CarGurus has 13,464 nationwide Fit listings starting at $1,699.

Have you driven a 2008 Honda Fit?