2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class User Reviews

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs:

Have you driven a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 45 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class reviews.

Overall:

Was Nice Brand New... Only Had For 3 Years While I Worked At Mb — It was a cute car. It had good pick up and was inexpensive to maintain. MB can be expensive to own when warranty passes... beware.. I loved the car though!! This car was a nice alternative to the old compressor..

Pros: Sporty ride

Cons: Expensive as all get up to fix!

C-Class

Looking for a Used C-Class in your area?

CarGurus has 30,022 nationwide C-Class listings starting at $1,495.

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 Luxury Review
    Overall:

Good Reliable Ride — The maintenance like any Mercedes Benz is average and would not rate it unusual for a MB. Acceleration was good, and felt safe in controlling the drive. Gas mileage is average to fill the tank it will cost about $50. No noises and was never in the shop except for its regular service appointments.

Pros: Reliable, compact and stylish.  Never gave me trouble as long as you get the regular service in.  Fun to drive

Cons: The AC/ Heat  can be loud a times when turned on to the highest.

Overall:

Mercedes-benz = Simply The Best — I love this car I feel safe it handles well the performance and acceleration is clearly there with good looks well worth the high end gas for what you get. I would buy another Mercedes-Benz again. Simply one of the BEST I've ever owned true built quality.

Pros: style and appearance comfortable fun to drive and drives very well

Cons: none

Safety:
    Visibility:
    Overall:

2007 Mercedes C230 4 Door — This car is economical on gas, a little loud when AC is on and that always concerns me but you can't really hear it unless you are outside of the car. It has great trunk space, so I can go shopping and not run out of room for bags. It is base model but I think it is luxury since everything is power and the sound system is awesome, deep sound, no need for a box or amp to have some base.

Pros: Economical on gas, it has V6 engine and good power for picking up speed on freeways.It handles good too. HUGE trunk, it's unbelievably large and can fit a kid's bike!

Cons: Cramped rear seats, limited leg room.

Overall:

Wonderful And Fun — I'm 6'3" and I have more than enough room. The car is wonderful to drive and handles great. The trunk is larger than it looks from the outside. I like to just get in the car and drive. I take windy curvy road when I can just for the fun of it.

Pros: Really fun to drive

Cons: Could use more power, however I'd get a ticket or two.

Daily Commute:
    Snow/Ice:
    Overall:

C280 4matic — The reliability and comfort are great for this car. The car is lacking a little on the performance, however what do you expect from the engine. The 4MATIC performance in the snow is excellent withe the Michelin's I am running on it. I still get some looks with it being the bug-eye style before the C300's came out. Love the car and plan on driving it until the wheels fall off.

Pros: Fuel economy, styling and interior comfort

Cons: resell value is lower than expected

Overall:

C280 4matic — Pretty soild German car, though I did have to bring it in the shop for some issues (power steering went out) Dealer took care of the repair. 4-Matic system is fantastic in the snow. 3.0L V6 is enough power to get you around town (228hp) Maintenance is $$$ nuff said. Fuel economy takes a hit with the AWD system. (21- 24mpg) The car drives silky smooth, at times the electric power steering takes all the road feel away.

Pros: This car surprised me when I took it Autocrossing. Stock suspension, wheels and tires. It actually ran quite well. AWD+low end tourqe.

Cons: C class does not match the 3 Series & A4 in terms of performance and driving dynamics.

Overall:

Another Fine Mercedes Product !!! — The car rides awesome, it is very Sporty, hence its a c-230 sport model. The interior is a little to close for long travel rides, trunk is spacious. And the car handles like a dream. The motor is more than adequate as far as power. The V-6 gets up and goes !!! Another fine line of Mercedes cars !!!

Pros: Great gas millage, dependable, rides awesome. Easy to drive. Plenty of power, especially with the 6 speed manual transmission. You get all of Mercedes qualities at a fraction of the price.

Cons: Front spoiler is too low, rubs against curb stops and parking stops too easy. Looks good, until you park and go over a speed hump or parking stall.

Overall:

Solid Quality Practical Sedan — Nothing to dislike about this car. Does everything well. Handling and breaking were excellent. Cabin noise level was a little higher than expected. Back seats a bit small for adults on a long trip. Engine was adequate and provided reasonably good economy, but did not have enough torque to feel really responsive at low speeds. Car always felt safe and secure.

Pros: Well built.  Very good handling.  Comfortable.  Reliable.

Cons: Ho hum styling.  Engine seemed a bit weak for the weight of the car.

Appearance:
    Overall:

Great Car, Easily Best In It's Class. You Need To Go Buy One. — This car is quite simply the best car I have have ever been in. The C Class brings unparalleled luxury while offering the smoothest ride in its class. I have a black C280 with a tan leather interior. When driving in it, it feels like your on a cloud. The handling is amazing and when you see the star on the hood you know that you are driving perfection. There are no flaws that I can think of. Highway speed and power is adequate, and while driving in the city, you get looks at every turn. It may be an 2007, but it looks like a brand new car. To be honest, I think the W203s look better than the W204s. The round lights give it that German look. The other day I was in my friend's Toyota. I had never been in a Toyota before and aparently this was one of their better models. I was phyisically sick with how poorly that thing drove. You felt every bump and the buttons on the air conditioner looked like they were designed for a 2 year old to opearate. I have no idea how someone could perfer a Jap car over a German car. There simply is NO COMPARISON. There just isn't. Enough said. I own a BMW X3 as well. It is a nice car, but Mercedes beats BMW. The build quality is great. You feel like you're driving a tank. As stated before, the appearence simply turns heads. the car simply initimidates. The interior has real wood trim and leather. I will admit there is some plastic here and there, but that's the last thing you notice. It is the most fun I've ever had driving a car. It is simply the best.

Pros: comfort, handling, everything!

Cons: there aren't any

Displaying 1 - 10 of 45 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class reviews.

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews

A Weak, Confused, & Lower End Version Of The E-class By Luna

This car is that one kid who is trying really hard at being one of the rich popular kids in High-school. It wears its logo's with a sense of pride that it simply cannot back up. Not only that, this ca... Read More

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews

Love My C-coupe By Bill

I like the looks and handling, the seats and the mileage. No negatives for me. Build quality is excellent. It;s a Mercedes! I have been driving them for 35 years. Nothing else compares. Best is ... Read More

My Benz Wowwwww By Tj

I really like the mercedes benz 300c four matic it is a great family car with a touch of sports added. My wife love to drive it too witch makes it better for me because if she isnt happy nobody is. Read More

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews

Affordable Luxury And Performance By CTYankee

So far, I like everything about this car other than the low-beam headlights. They have a sharp cutoff that doesn't light up the road as far out as I'd like and there are no driving lights to augment ... Read More

High Performance Car By DavidJackson

This V8 car has a lot of performance, great acceleration, but then the MPG on it very low, it usually gets about 11 miles per gallon. The different modes which are comfort, sport, sport+, manual and t... Read More

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews

Great Sport Sedan By enriver

It is hard to dislike anything about the C-300, except the navigation system. It is cumbersome to use and very unfriendly.. Power and acceleration are more than adequate to get out of anybody's way.... Read More

C300 Long Range Durability By Wolfesneck

This car goes and stops as expected. I was nervous about maintenance costs but I am pleasantly surprised about how well this car does with the limited amount of maintenance required. It's fun to dri... Read More

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews

Fast With A Touch Of Class By AN1986

Fell in love with the first drive....never looked back since. Incredible power, handling and drive.....full sports car to the max with the added luxury behind the classic brand of Mercedes. Overall a... Read More

I Am A Happy Camper By Alya

I like my C300 and I think this is an ideal car for me. I used to own two door cars all along and this is my first 4 door car, I am definitely happy with it and how it handles. Read More

Cars compared to 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-ClassPeople researching a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class contacted a dealer about

C-Class

Looking for a Used C-Class in your area?

CarGurus has 30,022 nationwide C-Class listings starting at $1,495.

Have you driven a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?