Have you driven a 2006 Ford Five Hundred?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2006 Ford Five Hundred 10 reviews.

2006 Ford Five HundredReview
Guru9VLLQZ writes:
Overall:

This Ford 500 replaces the one I had and very much enjoyed. It has all the bells and whistles mine had. Much bigger inside that the Fussion I had.

Five Hundred

Looking for a Used Five Hundred in your area?

CarGurus has 183 nationwide Five Hundred listings starting at $1,294.

2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL AWDReview
VaughnSeller206 writes:
Overall:

Great For Families (race Drivers Beware) — What can you say about your first car. It has never let me down, even after I drove over a round-about and popped all four tires, it still made the 5 mile trip to the auto-shop without a problem. Love this car.

Pros: Comfortable ride, agile handling, capacious interior & trunk, well designed & laid out interior, very useful and practical, fuel economy better than expected, cheap to buy & insure

Cons: Long as a boat, engine down on power, transmission is bi-polar

CarGirl1989 writes:
Overall:

Love My Car! — I adore this car. And that's saying something since I have owned several makes, models, and styles of vehicles in my life. This car rates higher with me as an '06 than my '08 Sentra did! Very nice, easy to maintain, and stylish.

Pros: Leather interior easy-care & easy-clean, lots of leg & elbow room in front and back, huge trunk space, full-size spare tire in trunk, power EVERYTHING

Cons: Tan leather shows wear very easily, carpets are difficult to clean (mats come out but do not vacuum easily)

Andrew writes:
Overall:

You Can't Beat It. — It's ridiculously awesome. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I can't even begin to describe my immense love and adoration for this beautiful work by the Ford Motor Company. The Ford Five Hundred beats any other sedan in its class. Any day.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Absolutely nothing.

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited AWDReview
tommy931b writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Very Realiable — very good looking car, comfortable, good on gas, very slow with the cvt transmission and if you push that car at all it chugs gas bad, the build quality is great, cause it's a ford, it turns a lot of heads going down the road, wish it was louder though

Pros: looks

Cons: slow

2006 Ford Five Hundred SEReview
Erik writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Comfortable Ride With Good Handling And Tons Of Room — Love the care, has lots of room for passengers and tons of trunk space. Handles excellent for a large car, only downside is that it is underpowered with the 210hp V-6. Other than that, love the car. Used it for just about everything, even took the wife and 2 kids camping in it with plenty of room for all of our stuff.

Pros: Lots of room, rides great.

Cons: Underpowered.

2006 Ford Five Hundred LimitedReview
Steve writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

2006 Ford Five Hundred — Great passenger car overall. What I loved about it the most was it was basically free as it was a company vehicle. Drove this vehicle very long distances (over 1,500 miles weekly) for my job and the passenger compartment and driver erganomics made this a very comfortable vehicle to drive. Mileage range was excellent for this 6 cyl. LOVED THIS CAR!

Pros: Great for travelling

Cons: Nothing!

Robert writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Good Comfortable Car For Trips And Can Hold Alot Of Cargo. — It's a very comfortable car to drive. The 2008 and 2009 models which were renamed the Taurus have the more powerful engine. While the engine is adequite on this car, the extra 60hp would have been a little better for this car. The car is on the 5000 lb range, and a little floaty, so you won't be speeding through turns. Braking is very nice, the cost of ownership isn't too bad. It's a 20 gallon gas tank, but only uses 87. So its not too expensive. It does have some odd parts though. The windshield wipers of all things are oddly made and are 20 dollars each. That's a weird thing. All in all its a nice looking car thats a comfortable car to drive.

Pros: Comfort

Cons: It's big, which is a good feature but it makes it difficult to take some places

2006 Ford Five Hundred SEReview
Robert writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

A Great, Forgotten Car — Roomy with one of the largest trunks around. I took my wife, two kids in car seats, two portacribs, and high chair, luggage, and kids play stations on several vacations in complete comfort. Quality has been excellent. The design is nothing to get excited about, but not a big issue with me. I wasn't going for status, I was going for an afforable, comfortable, reliable car that met our lifestyle. This is it.

Pros: Roomy, handling, safety, comfort

Cons: Uninspiring design, responsive and smooth CVT led me to get my first speeding tickets in 20 years.

Zachary123 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

The Absolute Love Of My Life! — I bought this car in September of 2007 from Charles Tobey who owns Angelo & Son Used Cars with 25,000 miles on it. Now, it has 45,000 miles on it and I have enjoyed every one of them. The only problem I have had with the car is tires. I go through them like M&Ms. I will have this car for another 200,000 miles if it lasts that long.

Pros: Leather seats are super-comfortable. The sound system is great. The trunk is HUGE! The back seat is HUGE! I fit 8 people into this car easily.

Cons: The tires. Re-sale value. Now it is a Taurus.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2006 Ford Five Hundred 10 reviews.

2007 Ford Five Hundred Reviews

Review By Phillip

These cars are made to last. My five hundred is heading to 300,000 miles. Very comfortable riding vehicle. I wouldnt mind having 3 of them. Read More

Review By HappyCamper10

My 2007 Ford Five Hundred is a FREAM! I couldnt have asked for anything better. It might be 13 years old, it it looks brand new and low.mileage to boot! Thanks Impotrts and .ire in Lenoir City, TN... Read More

2005 Ford Five Hundred Reviews

Review By Guru9T3B7F

Great car, too bad they didnt make more. The Taurus & Focus t just not the same great car as the 2005 Ford 500 Limited!!! Read More

Review By Suzie

They are a very reliable car. Great gas mileage. Read More

Five Hundred

Looking for a Used Five Hundred in your area?

CarGurus has 183 nationwide Five Hundred listings starting at $1,294.

Have you driven a 2006 Ford Five Hundred?