Have you driven a 2005 Subaru Baja?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2005 Subaru Baja 10 reviews.

Guru9LS9Q1 writes:
Overall:

I loved this!! She carried me on long, regular trips to visit elderly relatives. ( older than I and I’m a senior myself) she carried me Over hill and dale for my farm work, she pulled my little T@b trailer on camping trips, she carried junk to the junkyard Ans plants from the plant nursery. And did so beautifully without a minute of trouble. Now my granddaughter is driving it to her work as a camp counselor. What a Brilliant Car - eer! Now I’m driving another Subaru with all the extra safety features my family suggests I have.

Guru9TB1R9 writes:
Overall:

Its only downfall is its bed. Very short compared to similar vehicles

Sharon writes:
Overall:

It has a very smooth ride and extremely comfortable seats. It handles extremely well, smooth manual shifting. It also handled a sudden severe snowstorm with no sliding and didnt get stuck. Highly recommend this vehicle. Its fun to drive!

El writes:
Overall:

Just like subarus wish it was bigger its an ok

Shirley writes:
Overall:

In the process of buying it. If both parties in agreement of the terms.

GuruM2WMT writes:
Overall:

A bit over priced if you ask me.

DRCC71 writes:
Overall:

Great cross between a small truck and an all wheel drive, safe, passenger car, also can be registered with a regular passenger plate rather than a specialized truck registration.

2005 Subaru Baja SportReview
Towing:
Overall:

Subaru Should Start Making Baja Again They Are Very Hard To Find. — very stylish very comfy to me.i have had cars all my life this car surprises me I love it so much that I need to dress it up I will call this car the bird once it gets up to speed that,s it.

Pros: very good on gas just came back from new York drive like a dream.

Cons: should have more power very slow on take off.

2005 Subaru Baja TurboReview
60SLE2 writes:
Towing:
Overall:

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned! — I like everything about this car/truck except that it is a turbo and not very economical to drive. I would prefer a Toyota Corolla because I have no need for a truck and the Corolla is smaller and has better fuel efficiency. There are no noises or blind spots and maintenance costs have only been the yearly inspections and check-ups, new tires and a new battery. This is an extremely safe car, handles all weather conditions easily and is a blast to drive. She needs a younger owner who will appreciate the quick acceleration. The exterior has a few scratches and one small dent. The interior is black leather in perfect condition and shows very little wear.

Pros: I love this gorgeous car/truck. The tailgate folds down easily to change into a full sized truck bed. It drives like a brand new car and can handle all weather conditions here in Northern Ut.

Cons: It is a turbo so the miles per gallon aren't too great. It is also too fast for me.

2005 Subaru Baja SportReview
VABchAnthony writes:
Towing:
Overall:

Smart And Safe — subaru has safety, reliability and quality, and with the Baja they have extreme practicality, versatility and usefulness. Baja never let us down, and we used it for moving our whole house worth of stuff when we moved. They should still make them! It is a right sized Avalanche!

Pros: versatile hauler: roof racks, bed extender, door from cab to bed for long items

Cons: not sexy

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2005 Subaru Baja 10 reviews.

2006 Subaru Baja Reviews

Review By Guru9LRBTJ

Part 4 door station wagon and grocery getter,...with all wheel drive , what more could a small mid size vehicle offer ? Read More

Cant Say Nothing Wrong About This Vehicle By gdavie

great car,cabin space a little tight for bigger guys,nice to get in start up and go go go,very dependable,good on gas,if you own a subby you will always be a loyal subbt owner for ever Read More

2004 Subaru Baja Reviews

One's Greatest Ability Is Dependability, This Car Epitomizes That. By Allenaa

Great car with great looks, as usual Subaru quality with Subaru performance, built in the USA. Gas mileage is fair 28 MPG HWY 21 City. Turbo charged engine provide the power when you need it with good... Read More

2003 Subaru Baja Reviews

Review By Cynthia

Drives like a pricey European car, while being a four door sedan and truck all at once. It’s a great car. Read More

Review By 1983GuruS

This car is a excellent Deal! This type of vehicle doesnt appeal to everyone. Its hard to compare it to anything now on the market. Read More

Baja

Looking for a Used Baja in your area?

CarGurus has 57 nationwide Baja listings starting at $5,900.

Have you driven a 2005 Subaru Baja?