Have you driven a 2003 Saturn L300?

Displaying all 2003 Saturn L300 reviews reviews.

2003 Saturn L300 BaseReview
veruca_salt writes:
Daily Commute:
Long Trips:
Overall:

Lexus Style At Saturn Cost — I feel like I've already said pretty much everything that needed to be said about the Saturn L300 LS in the previous text boxes. Can't find any picture on my computer off hand, but will add some eventually. 41 words. BAM!

Pros: Great on gas. Easy maintainence. Beautiful sleek body, similar to the Lexus. Luxury quality at  standard cost. Lots of forums and clubs to research and talk about the entire L-series. The rims are sooo beautiful! The blades are shiny and positioned so that when driven in the sun, they reflect off of the ground like mirrors.

Cons: Backseats (although I was only in it once, lol) could use a little more room, but that might just be because I was trying to fit 3 carseats in it! Have to remove the manifold just to do a tune-up, but once you did that, tune-up was a breeze. Really anything negative I have to say about the car has a bright side. Except for the wiring for the stereo... what a mess.

L300

Looking for a Used L300 in your area?

CarGurus has 13 nationwide L300 listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

2003 Saturn L300 BaseReview
Dennis writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Don't Buy One Unless Its From A Dealership And You're The Only One Who'll Own It. — High fun factor. Consequently a high cost of ownership. Decent performance. Had I purchased new, build quality would be much better. Dull appearance. Crummy gas mileage. Overall, the car hasn't substantially broken down on me after two years of crashing, abuse, and Rochester weather.

Pros: Quick twin cam, six cylinder. Handles quite nicely going a buck 23.

Cons: Unnecessarily high maintenance cost.

2003 Saturn L300Review
Mike writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My Car — It's quick. It's black. It's quiet. It's got a sweet stereo. It's got a moonroof.

2003 Saturn L300Review
Monique writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Saturn Has Made A Great Car With So Many Features- I'm Spoiled. — Really is a great car, it's hard to complain about it. I've really enjoyed it.

Pros: never had a problem

Cons: not the greatest gas mileage & it's silver

Displaying all 2003 Saturn L300 reviews reviews.

2005 Saturn L300 Reviews

One Of Saturn's Best Luxury Cars By eanderson194

After having this car in our family for 8 years there has been little to no maintenance repairs required. Due in part to regularly scheduled maintenance like, oil changes and tune ups. Driving this c... Read More

It Has Been Ok By dankin

seats are a little uncomfortable car drives well has had electircal problems. drives well seems to have good power and handeling. Read More

2004 Saturn L300 Reviews

Review By Shitposting because

I like it, its one of those hidden gems of a car. Read More

Review By GuruJ8168

The check engine light was on, which is a bad sign. We went ahead and took it for a test spin. We parked in a lot so we could switch drivers. It wouldnt come out of park and ended having to walk ba... Read More

Cars compared to 2003 Saturn L300

Have you driven a 2003 Saturn L300?