When I start or turn off my 2010 impala lt there is a clicking sound coming from the dash that last for several minutes , sometimes it stops right away if I play with the climate control.

Tonya Wicks
10

Asked by Tonya Jul 07, 2013 at 05:05 PM about the 2010 Chevrolet Impala LT

jamnblues
4,015

Are you using your AC? Does it affect the way the car runs? Or is it just annoying and worrisome?

Tonya Wicks
10

It does it whether I use the AC, heat or not , it doesn't affect the way it runs just very annoying!

jamnblues
4,015

Very strange- the new climate control systems do so many things automatically- and that's a pretty new car- is it under warranty? I think you'll have to part with it for a day and let a mechanic listen to it-