what fuse is it for the wipers and turning signals

jcm
0

Asked by jcm Jan 01, 2012 at 12:47 PM about the 2008 Jeep Patriot Sport

the turn signals and wipers stopped working ithink probably fuse issue

Carlene Mclaughlin
115

Is your wiper and turn signal all together on the switch? If it is the Combonation switch might of gone bad. If not the fuse box is usually labeled with numbers and is usually in the owners manual. If you dont have an owners maual go to a parts store and get a chiltons or haynes manual and it should tell you which is which and where the box is located. Hope this gets you started.