Hey guys I have heard that someone put a 2006 gto ls2 in a fiero I was wondering if it was true and where I can but a kit and if there isn't one what do I have to do to get it to fit, thanks

Raul Jimenez
5

Asked by Raul Jun 05, 2014 at 05:10 PM about the 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

Norm Davis
2,515

There are several kits to stuff a v8 into the Fiero. Believe it or not, this is not a difficult swap. Try V8Archie, their kit is easy enough to do in your backyard with hand tools and an engine hoist.

Raul Jimenez
5

I have been to their website but haven't seen the kit for the gto and I'm really wanting that particular engine do you any other website I could find it

madmopar
1,875

have you tried calling them on the phone and asking them if one of their kits will work? they might just not list it, because there were not many gto's made.

Raul Jimenez
5

I emailed them they do I just don't know which transmission to use though because I can't use the ftp I don't know if the g6 trans would work any suggestions

Norm Davis
2,515

I think you need to contact these guys. The LS2 isn't the easiest swap, but they make most of the bits and pieces to finish the engine once it's in... I bet they can hook you up with the kit/parts you need. http://www.fastfieros.com/catalog.htm

Raul Jimenez
5

Alright thanks norm