Hey guess a just bought a 1987 pontiac fiero it's a v6 gt wanted to know how to turn on the highbeams and if you could tell me some easy upgrades I want to keep it originally

raulj
0

Asked by raulj Apr 07, 2014 at 12:22 AM about the 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

I do want performance but the I want to
keep it classic any tips is welcome

119,355

http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true

jamnblues
9,065

You can tune the V6 to get more power, but why worry about original? I kept mine original because I thought it had plenty of power, but many people have put V8s back there- there are a coupla Fiero shops on the west cost that specialize in these great cars-

raulj
0

Alright thank you and do you know which performance chip is best gf or jegs or the fieros personal chip

Melissa Stapley
75

As for the high beams, just pull the turn signal towards you. I am one for keeping my Fiero as stock as possible too but you never know.

raulj
0

Thank you