Why wont my Tail Lights work???

Gotta94Chevy
65

Asked by Gotta94Chevy Oct 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Reg. Cab 8-ft. Bed 2WD

My 1994 chevy 1500 brake lights, head lights, front parking lights and front and rear turn signals work......TAIL LIGHTS do NOT work.....have checked fuses and bulbs.....What could the problem be???

18,435

Could be a lot of possibilities. Do you know how to read a wiring diagram? Pick up a guiltiness manual for the truck and a DVOM and start testing.

18,435

Stupid auto correct!!!!! Chiltons

Gotta94Chevy
65

Tes...I have the Haynes Repair Manual with wireing diagrams.... The switch was not the fix this am......The main wire harness connection at the 3 way at the rear of the truck was not clicked in tight....Go figure!....Had all lights but Tail Lights...I snapped it back and put elec tape to be sure it didnt work loose again....All is WELL NOW!!....Thanks for all the replies.

mhoover231
0

I have all the lights in the front, I have tail lights on the right side only. No other lights in the back at all. All bulbs, circuit boards ?