replacement carburetor

radraider89
0

Asked by radraider89 Jan 29, 2010 at 06:22 PM about the 1989 Dodge Raider

I have a 89 raider with a 2.6 4 cyl the body is real good and so is the interior, but it seems to have carb problems.After talking to some mechanics they say the carb. was junk to begin with does anybody know a good replacement for low dollars ? Ive owned my for almost a year and love it but currently cant get it to idle good enough to drive,there are so many vaccum lines that i dont know what to do with it. If i knew what kind of carb to buy id pay somone to swap it over so it would be right.if you know anything about this email me at scottlowry@comcast.net-----  thanks

Jonathan Hendrickson
0

Get a weber with an adapter plate possibly port out the two holes for an extra 5hp and way better top end highway breaaaathing flowage. Just my 02 what would I know my raider only pulls wheelies.

Scott Lowry
10

Hey thanks I'll try that and get back to you ,no one around me seems to know or care about the raider but I think it's really cool

Scott Lowry
10

Hey Johnathan if you don't care can you e-mail me you're e-mail address so we can stay in touch about the raiders ? If not thats ok I just dont get on car guru much - THANKS SCOTT

super_probie
30

Where could I locate one of these weber carbs at.

Mac63ohio
20

Hi I would like to know about the weber replacement also. I have a 1989891989class w/this the 2.6 also.

87Draider
20

I have an 87 Raider and it had a stock carb but when i bought it had a weber 2 barrel carb with a redline adapter plate so far no problems with it. carb wise. there are about 3 to 4 raiders in my area and yet they are pretty unheard of yet i constantly have toyota owners trying to trade me and gets constant compliments