dodge raider need fuel filler hose any body know if you can use other vehicle hose?

peltington
0

Asked by peltington Nov 11, 2011 at 04:14 PM about the 1987 Dodge Raider

fuelfiller hose is cracked at tank .can't locate any parts place that has
this part.

Dan Connell
6,165

you can buy fuel line at any NAPA parts store. it wont be OEM but im sure you could make it work.

peltington
0

Thanks for the info...We are looking to improvise since no one carries the fuel filler hose. The vehicle is in great condition for an 87 everything works right down to the rear window washer...seems a shame that the filler hose is keeping it parked for the moment.