Mitsubishi Dealers Washington, DC
Showing Mitsubishi dealers within 50 mi of Washington, DC Edit search
Authorized Mitsubishi Dealers
1. Tom Hodges Mitsubishi 46.2 miles
24179 Tom Hodges Dr
Hollywood, MD 20636
"Always contacts you back."
2. Fitzgerald Annapolis Mitsubishi 27.4 miles
1930 West St
Annapolis, MD 21401
3. King Mitsubishi 19.1 miles
16160 S Frederick Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
"its pretty good even better if they really give me the car"
4. Renn Kirby Mitsubishi 40.5 miles
5903 Urbana Pike
Frederick, MD 21704
"They kept pushing a new Mitsubishi on me when I wanted the Honda. However, customer service is very good."
5. Shirlie Slack Mitsubishi 49.7 miles
3475 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
"Responded quickly "
6. JBA Chevrolet Mitsubishi 28.9 miles
7327 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
"Enjoying my new Buick and would love to say Thank You to Mr. Art Scott, my sales representative and the rest of the staff."
7. Ourisman Mitsubishi 6.3 miles
4404 Branch Avenue
Temple Hills, MD 20748
"Great costumer service. Full understanding of customer's needs"
8. Ourisman Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi of Laurel 17.5 miles
3516 Fort Meade Rd
Laurel, MD 20724
"They answer all my queation"
10. Ourisman Chevrolet Mitsubishi of Marlow Heights 6.4 miles
4400 Branch Ave
Marlow Heights, MD 20748
Dealers With Used Mitsubishi Inventory
1. Frederick Auto House 41.7 miles
520 W South St
Frederick, MD 21701
"Great experience "
2. Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie 29.2 miles
7232 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
"So helpful and really tried to find a car in my budget. "
3. Alliance Auto Group 26.2 miles
23551 Pebble Run Pl, Ste 180
Sterling, VA 20166
"Dealer never respinded. Doesn't take twice for me to move on. Their loss."
4. DARCARS Toyota Scion of Baltimore 37.5 miles
6007 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224
"Very good "
5. Carbiz 36.3 miles
6001 Reisterstown Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
"Sucks. Made arrangement with Matt by phone to see vehicle later that day after work. Matt told me I would actually see Danielle, but he would be available. No problem. Got to store, on time. Actually saw Jason. He was nice enough. Test drove first vehicle. Too small. Checked inventory saw different Mercedes model for same price. Test drive went good. Liked vehicle. Lets deal. Got back to store. Jason brings out nice printout; price of vehicle, taxes -title- tags, dealer prep and bottom line. Perfect! Here's the check from my credit union which more than covers price. Jason goes to finance manager with check. Comes out 15 minutes later and price of car is suddenly $700 more. Says its because credit union check says dealer CAN'T charge over NADA list price. Do I look stupid Jason? Then he starts chicken scratching some numbers on the back of a paper. What happened to the nice printout??? No deal! Walked out. My advice: Don't be a sucker. "
Find a Dealer
Sell My Car
- It's free.
- Reach over 20 million shoppers instantly.
- Free advanced pricing and tracking tools.
- Craigslist posting tool.