The body is staring to rust were can I find replacement body parts or what other model is interchangeable

Asked by Aug 12, 2015 at 03:02 AM about the 1986 Subaru BRAT GL Standard Cab

26,595

While you can still find replacement parts for engine, interior, etc...It might be a little tough finding body panels. You can certainly try searching online for body parts (I tried and came up with just parts, no panels). Maybe a salvage yard...but that would be a stretch as the car was more of a specialty vehicle, not a common 4 door sedan, like a Accord or Camry. Good Luck!

109,685

Salvage yards are going to be your best bet..

10

I have a 1980 Brat that I am about to junk because the body is so rusty...engine and interior still pretty good. Wish I knew who could come and buy the entire vehicle for parts. I live in the northeast and there's not many Brats still around.

Do you still have the 1980 brat ?

10

Yes I do, Mark. But I've sold some parts off it. What are you looking for? I'd love to sell you the rest :)

you still have the brat jamie?

10

No, it went to junk yard last year