transmission

25

Asked by Aug 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM about the 2002 Chrysler Concorde LXi

i have a 2002 concord lxi 3.5 v6 and im having trouble with my tranny it keeps going in to limp mode so i turn the car off and its fine for hours even days and then it happens again about 6 or 7 times and its fine again.I had it scanned at a tranny shop and thay said it was the solionid pack so i changed it and still have the prop can anyone help before i drive this thing in to a wall lol

46,695

Take it to a Dodge dealer. It's likely an input speed sensor or a transmission solenoid. Dealer knows better than trans shop in this case.

700

Did they tell you any codes that they pulled? If you changed the solenoid pack and it still does it then it could be in your wiring harness or one of the speed sensors. We're talking about a 42LE/A606 right? Bet you had fun changing that pack out. What was found in the pan, was it clean?

20

pull all connectors out and clean and dry and try that I had similar problem a small amount of trans fluid was on bottom of large plug on top of trans I shot brake cleen in and blew it out wit shop air and light went out and it stopped going into limp mode

50

I have a 94 Chrysler concorn some days I can't get it to go into drive or reverse. So i let sit then after awhile it does fine. Fluid is full so what can it be? I changed filter to transmition last year.

Hi, Did you ever find out what it was? We have the same year and model car, and having that same problem. Thank you, Mike