help me in buying a car

10

Asked by Feb 17, 2015 at 12:31 PM about the Chevrolet Monza

Hello Sir, i would like to buy a sedan car and my budget is 6-7 lacs patrol variant, my
monthly usage is 600km only, currently i am confused between Chevrolet sail 1.2ls abs
and honda amaze,please help me decide which one is better for me and how much can i
bargain with the the car dealer?

615

In what country do you reside? I'm pretty sure it's not the U.S., as I've never heard of the models you mention. 99% of us on here are in the USA, so I'm not sure how much help we can be to you.

65,915

He's in India. Lacs is Indian Currency. HTH. -Jim

10

Sorry guys, i forgot to mention my country(India), I was in hurry to get advice, thought its an Indian site :), Thanks anyways for fast response

65,915

That is ok. I am sorry that I could not help you. The two cars that you are interested in are not sold in the United States. Good luck with your search. -Jim