i just got my brat, and i am having a heck of a time finding parts and info for it. it is a 1985 manual trans.

Asked by Feb 08, 2012 at 05:47 PM about the 1985 Subaru BRAT

10

Know yourfrustration...I've had my 1980, manual, 1.6L for about 8 months and have yet to find parts.....and I need a few but nothing major. Most importantly I am looking for a tailgate handle......might have to improvise. Good Luck and let me know if you come up with anywhere for parts and I will let you know via this site as well.

I'm sure the nearest subaru dealership could help you find used parts. I'm sure they have to order used parts from somewhere.

10

My local Subaru dealership didn't have any idea where I could get parts....couldn't even make a spare key for me. Let me know if you find a dealership that is more helpful.

where are you located?

10

I am now selling off parts from my 1980 4 speed Brat. Going to the junkyard soon. Need anything, let me know. I'm near Buffalo, NY