TOYOTA rush Problem

90

Asked by Jan 19, 2018 at 01:21 AM about the 2007 Toyota Rush

car is jerking when change gear reverse to drive .
toyota ruch back wheel drive problems.
why knock sound when change gear.
why the car not move when we put in drive gear..

90

Pls help answer this problem..

10

I have profane my toyota rush 205 key with remote is not working and remote dead the key working with doors but not starting engine

I have an automatic transmission 2019 T/Rush - diff humming since beginning but less profound at 2000km, but still there - furthermore getting knocking sound from the backside when slowing down and peddling on and of in between heavy traffic driving? I am just noting this since the problem was not solved as yet - after inspection and curing?? of the problem, the brakes are suddenly sharper. I have no advise and trust that Toyota will recognize the problem as it is and attend to same if I take it for the next inspection!

Dear GuruXCFRH - where did you post you answer???

No answer no a chance - so you don't know - why not say so!!