Have you driven a 2021 Kia Seltos?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Kia Seltos 10 reviews.

Aidee writes:
Overall:

Awesome 29 mpg , it drive so smooth and it’s light . I love the new driving assistance features like the warnings when a car move forward on front of you …so happy with mine small size but so spacious !!!

Seltos

Looking for a Used Seltos in your area?

CarGurus has 2,710 nationwide Seltos listings starting at $18,901.

Bob writes:
Overall:

A bit pricey for its age as are most of the other used vehicles.

Gary writes:
Overall:

No complaints. If buying the LX or LX AWD, the 2022 has a few safety features added from the 2021. The 2L engine is great on gas. Only wish all had the led headlights found in the SX or EX Premium.

Tracy writes:
Overall:

This vehicle is AMAZING!! All the bells and whistles, and much more affordable.

SeltosXLEguru writes:
Overall:

I never thought I would buy a brand new car but man, this baby is worth it! My partner and I were considering the 2019+ RAV4 before purchasing the Seltos, which we test drove at a dealership and found to have an extremely stark interior and to get the features we wanted would have ended up costing us $34K+ even with a used vehicle. The Seltos XLE, on the other hand, came equipped with everything we wanted (great tech, AWD, heated seats, safety features, sunroof, cargo space, great gas mileage) already included. She handles beautifully and is the perfect size where I dont feel like Im driving a spaceship around the tight corners of NYC but big enough to get some height while getting out of the city on the highway. Overall, 10/10 for this car - Kia crushed it. Side note: one of our favorite features is the infotainment display which ACTUALLY WORKS! No more hitting a button and getting a 1-2 second delay. It works in real-time and reacts swiftly to our demands. Plus it connects immediately to my phone the second I step in the car and the car play & wireless charges work like a dream. I could keep singing this cars praises but Im sure you get the idea!

Guru76YZP writes:
Overall:

The models wit the CVT transmissions should be replaced with 8 speed regular transmission due to reliability issues ( Remember Nissan). LED head lights are not available to lower styles as an option. Two wheel drive is not an option on mid to upper styles, Love the Turbo, Dual Clutch performance and black leather on the SX Model. The turbo drives like a sports car but you have the extra room without the SUV being to large. Mars Orange color looks great at different angles when the sun shines on it . Big let down is the price being at $30K for the SX Turbo. Dealers wont take a dime off due being a 2021 year model. Most charge above MSRP between $30,900 and $32,500 before adding taxes, title and tags. The price analysis of what people pay on different car sites such as Edmunds, True Car, etc, showed exceptional price range and below starting at $29,780 not including taxes and title/tags, I know the SUV is new really, come on!!! I was able with time and effort to find a Mars Orange SX Turbo with a dealership discount with 9 miles on the SUV, price out the door, everything including floor mats, $27, 900. Used KIA Motor Finance (KMF) for 48 Months at 1.75% with a (KMF) rebate of $750. No penalty to payoff the SUV early. I wish banks around would give a better rate , something for them to learn to be customer oriented instead of max profits. I think the SUV Turbo drives better and quieter than comparable Mazda, Nissan, Honda and Toyota SUVs of its size. Styling is enough of a difference that it is not a cookie cutter SUV. Warranty is great like Hyundai. Hyundai has a 3 year company Oil Change, Tire Rotation and Wash service free after vehicle purchase. The best that KIA has is one oil change. If that keeps the price down thats OK! Currently right now the SUV is way overpriced by the dealer, as much as $3000 above MSRP. Dealers need to have restrictions to not charge above MSRP but again this is free enterprise and car buying suckers, food for the sharks. Hope this was helpful.

rebeyrobert7 writes:
Overall:

Great small SUV with low pricing now. I continue to shop

Julie writes:
Overall:

I love the seltos just looking fir a k5

Guru9LPSZL writes:
Overall:

Like color style clean low gas. Price is just right

ShayBay93 writes:
Overall:

I love my car and my kids love it too! Wish it had more horse power but overall it’s very nice!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Kia Seltos 10 reviews.

2023 Kia Seltos Reviews

Review By GuruGBJ64

Good but high price but that is the current market right now so you cant really blame anyone. Moving on to another. Read More

2022 Kia Seltos Reviews

Review By Wink41766

So happy with my new 2022 Kia Seltos EX....All the bells & whistles and more. Rides so smooth, getting 38 miles per gallon, and super comfortable....You wont be disappointed... Read More

Review By Liz

LOVE the features but I test-drove a 2021 Seltos last month and heard a creaking noise in the back on the drivers side, thinking it was just from slight wear and tear and now Im hearing it again in ... Read More

Seltos

Looking for a Used Seltos in your area?

CarGurus has 2,710 nationwide Seltos listings starting at $18,901.

Have you driven a 2021 Kia Seltos?