Have you driven a 2021 Kia Seltos?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Kia Seltos 10 reviews.

ShayBay93 writes:
Overall:

I love my car and my kids love it too! Wish it had more horse power but overall it’s very nice!

Find a new Kia Seltos near you
Zip:
MSRP: $22,490 Invoice:$21,702 Search Kia dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Guru63B4F writes:
Overall:

The turbo has adequate pickup speed and the safety features are very good for the price. How ever the SX choice I wanted wasnt available in black leather seating at least in Florida. I had to settle for an S model with black cloth.

SeltosXLEguru writes:
Overall:

I never thought I would buy a brand new car but man, this baby is worth it! My partner and I were considering the 2019+ RAV4 before purchasing the Seltos, which we test drove at a dealership and found to have an extremely stark interior and to get the features we wanted would have ended up costing us $34K+ even with a used vehicle. The Seltos XLE, on the other hand, came equipped with everything we wanted (great tech, AWD, heated seats, safety features, sunroof, cargo space, great gas mileage) already included. She handles beautifully and is the perfect size where I dont feel like Im driving a spaceship around the tight corners of NYC but big enough to get some height while getting out of the city on the highway. Overall, 10/10 for this car - Kia crushed it. Side note: one of our favorite features is the infotainment display which ACTUALLY WORKS! No more hitting a button and getting a 1-2 second delay. It works in real-time and reacts swiftly to our demands. Plus it connects immediately to my phone the second I step in the car and the car play & wireless charges work like a dream. I could keep singing this cars praises but Im sure you get the idea!

Guru76YZP writes:
Overall:

The models wit the CVT transmissions should be replaced with 8 speed regular transmission due to reliability issues ( Remember Nissan). LED head lights are not available to lower styles as an option. Two wheel drive is not an option on mid to upper styles, Love the Turbo, Dual Clutch performance and black leather on the SX Model. The turbo drives like a sports car but you have the extra room without the SUV being to large. Mars Orange color looks great at different angles when the sun shines on it . Big let down is the price being at $30K for the SX Turbo. Dealers wont take a dime off due being a 2021 year model. Most charge above MSRP between $30,900 and $32,500 before adding taxes, title and tags. The price analysis of what people pay on different car sites such as Edmunds, True Car, etc, showed exceptional price range and below starting at $29,780 not including taxes and title/tags, I know the SUV is new really, come on!!! I was able with time and effort to find a Mars Orange SX Turbo with a dealership discount with 9 miles on the SUV, price out the door, everything including floor mats, $27, 900. Used KIA Motor Finance (KMF) for 48 Months at 1.75% with a (KMF) rebate of $750. No penalty to payoff the SUV early. I wish banks around would give a better rate , something for them to learn to be customer oriented instead of max profits. I think the SUV Turbo drives better and quieter than comparable Mazda, Nissan, Honda and Toyota SUVs of its size. Styling is enough of a difference that it is not a cookie cutter SUV. Warranty is great like Hyundai. Hyundai has a 3 year company Oil Change, Tire Rotation and Wash service free after vehicle purchase. The best that KIA has is one oil change. If that keeps the price down thats OK! Currently right now the SUV is way overpriced by the dealer, as much as $3000 above MSRP. Dealers need to have restrictions to not charge above MSRP but again this is free enterprise and car buying suckers, food for the sharks. Hope this was helpful.

Gary writes:
Overall:

First weekend took a trip to New Orleans. Excellent.

Aldrin writes:
Overall:

Amazing ride, lots of safety features, comparing to other vehicles in its class, price is reasonable. Gas mileage is great for a AWD TURBO, Warranty is great too. Great car for ladies, as well as gents. Not too big nor too small....just right.

Guru9WW15N writes:
Overall:

Super cute SUV, but definitely lacks some features such as an option with heated steering wheel. The Turbo is OKAY, it doesn’t have the kick at first when taking off but it catches up after a couple minutes. Liked it but definitely didn’t love it!

Sam writes:
Overall:

Very comfortable and seems to be well built. Thousands less than comparable models

EB8264 writes:
Overall:

Great value for money. The SX model provides many standard features and safety technologies that you are charged for in other small SUV models.

wrightjw writes:
Overall:

not many cars get my seal of approval. This one is exceptional.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Kia Seltos 10 reviews.

Seltos

Looking for a Used Seltos in your area?

CarGurus has 1,742 nationwide Seltos listings starting at $19,897.

Have you driven a 2021 Kia Seltos?