Have you driven a 2021 Hyundai Palisade?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Hyundai Palisade 10 reviews.

NikhilShettigar writes:
Overall:

Amazing Car, Comfortable and Classy. Definitely gives you bragging rights.

Find a new Hyundai Palisade near you
Zip:
MSRP: $33,150 Invoice:$31,838 Search Hyundai dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Watchpr1 writes:
Overall:

The vehicle has some good features.I believe the car is overpriced by at least $5000.

Guru9LTDZZ writes:
Overall:

We love all of the safety features this vehicle offers. It is an excellent value for the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a larger SUV. This model is not missing anything. We purchased the SEL Premium, however the higher end model has even more features. I would compare it to the Lincoln Aviator, which is about $20,000 more in price.

Shelbie writes:
Overall:

I finally got the opportunity to test drive the Palisade. I have been reviewing, researching and comparing this vehicle for months. I wanted to love and walk out with the keys to this vehicle I mean the warranty is the best out there. I got in and immediately noticed the comfort wow it was obvious and my son seemed further back to me than in my Explorer which I also loved extra leg room. When I took off I immediately felt the gear shift like very noticeable but it did giddy up and go, I took it on some back winding roads to see how it handled and immediately noticed the cabin is loud, my 5 year old actually said it first. I also noticed the ride was not smooth as a 2022 vehicle should be and the handling was loose. I did not change the modes as there is a sport mode you can select. I wanted to get in a drive and see what I thought. The dials inside are very metallic and hard to see in the sunshine without being distracted. Overall I will not be purchasing. I have test drive the Durango which handled much better and felt better on the road but was too congested inside.

Derrice writes:
Overall:

Looking to purchase one soon...high demands as taken the price to HIGH!

Guru9DJBV8 writes:
Overall:

Hyundai has really stepped up its game with this one. The cockpit design is like no other, the intuitive technology, sleek design, storage, user-friendly features and smooth, comfortable ride gives this vehicle the rights to rival any luxury suv that’s twice it’s price. The closest competitor is the Kia Telluride. While also a very worthy adversary, the Palisade edges it out with a better suspension that provides a solid ride and feel on the road. The only thing that could be better is the cabin noise at high speeds. While noticeable, certainly far from a deal-breaker. If you are looking for a new suv, make sure this one is on the top of your list.

T writes:
Overall:

Poor engine power, the windshield/front of vehicle felt so small, definitely not similar to a SUV, a large sedan at best.

Guru9BSKLC writes:
Overall:

I love this SUV, great luxurious. I recommend for all my friends & Families.

Guru9BP665 writes:
Overall:

Car had all the features we were looking for.

Gloria writes:
Overall:

Very good , only wish it came with wifi in the car.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2021 Hyundai Palisade 10 reviews.

2022 Hyundai Palisade Reviews

Review By Guru9LNXDF

Leather has a rather rotten smell and lacked features I liked better in the tellurides. Read More

Review By Guru9XZRK8

The Palisade, has a lot of features for the money, but does have some road noise that really needs attention to. Also for the amount that you’re paying for their top model…you would like to have foldi... Read More

2020 Hyundai Palisade Reviews

Review By Governor Cedric

The absolute best vehicle purchase to date.. its an exceptional value . Read More

Review By GuruJTY1L

Great car the technology in some ways is better the infinity but at 20K less the price. Read More

Palisade

Looking for a Used Palisade in your area?

CarGurus has 5,870 nationwide Palisade listings starting at $32,888.

Have you driven a 2021 Hyundai Palisade?