Have you driven a 2020 Hyundai Palisade?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2020 Hyundai Palisade 10 reviews.

kfair19825 writes:
Overall:

I think it is overpriced, the features are nice, however I bought this car and it does not have a Sirius radio platform. I also bought the vehicle for the towing package. It came with the hitch, but there was no wiring. Why install a hitch but not install the wiring? Makes no sense to me, whatsoever. I also wish the sunroof was bigger so the passengers in the back could enjoy the view as well!

Palisade

Looking for a Used Palisade in your area?

CarGurus has 4,910 nationwide Palisade listings starting at $32,002.

Governor Cedric writes:
Overall:

The absolute best vehicle purchase to date.. its an exceptional value .

GuruJTY1L writes:
Overall:

Great car the technology in some ways is better the infinity but at 20K less the price.

Guru9T22ML writes:
Overall:

The Ultimate model in this vehicle, dollar for dollar is the best value out there. I presently have a 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate and it has been amongst the best I have ever owned and if I were to trade up to anything this without a doubt would be my first vehicle of choice. Larry

Guru9TC19M writes:
Overall:

This is such an amazing vehicle, it has everything we need and then some. It is so much less than some of the other fully loaded SUVs that cost 60 or even $70,000. We’re going to enjoy this vehicle for a long time. We looked at all the others Acura, BMW, Mercedes, even the Cadillacs in the Yukon but for the money the palisade was the best choice. The quality the right in the interior design is in matched. Hats off to Hyundai for creating such an amazing SUV.

Guru9WXGK6 writes:
Overall:

Got the car about 2 weeks ago. Looks and drives great. Tons of Features.

GuruJ5T6S writes:
Overall:

I just bought this car a week ago on July 18. Before buying I researched and compared it to others in its category for 2 months. Although I havent used all the features yet, it is a great deal for the money. Most luxury brands like Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover, dont offer all that this one offers. I compared it closely to the Kia Telluride, aside from the looks and the auto folding mirrors in the Telluride, the Palisade is the same exact car. Instead of the auto folding mirrors you will get auto folding 3rd row seats that you can fold from the trunk with a button and from the infotainment screen in the front. Also, the Palisade Limited, which is compared to the Telluride SX Prestige, was available right now and no waiting times. Plus, the Telluride SX Prestige is selling above MSRP, the Palisade is selling at MSRP so its the correct price. People online complained how slow the seats fold in the 3rd row, but I think I can spare 10 seconds instead of breaking my back or getting my clothes wet and dirty reaching for the strap to manually fold seats. So if you want looks go buy Telluride, if you want functionality that is a step above the Telluride and compromise the looks just a little, go buy the Palisade.

Syed writes:
Overall:

Very very nice car with h a lots of standard features including fed up n base models

GuruJG6GX writes:
Overall:

Cant get the color or the options I want, and they add all kinds of stuff for extra money that I dont need. And they are way to expensive

Guru99326N writes:
Overall:

Car is roomy with lots of standard bells and whistles. Price point far surpasses other vehicles in this category. Luxury large SUV hands down.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2020 Hyundai Palisade 10 reviews.

2022 Hyundai Palisade Reviews

Review By Guru9LNXDF

Leather has a rather rotten smell and lacked features I liked better in the tellurides. Read More

Review By Guru9XZRK8

The Palisade, has a lot of features for the money, but does have some road noise that really needs attention to. Also for the amount that you’re paying for their top model…you would like to have foldi... Read More

2021 Hyundai Palisade Reviews

Review By NikhilShettigar

Amazing Car, Comfortable and Classy. Definitely gives you bragging rights. Read More

Review By Watchpr1

The vehicle has some good features.I believe the car is overpriced by at least $5000. Read More

Palisade

Looking for a Used Palisade in your area?

CarGurus has 4,910 nationwide Palisade listings starting at $32,002.

Have you driven a 2020 Hyundai Palisade?