2019 Volkswagen Atlas User Reviews

Have you driven a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas?

Displaying all 2 2019 Volkswagen Atlas reviews.

2019 Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium 4Motion AWD Review
says:
Even though has little less hp it still has plenty of power. The easiest SUV drive handling I have experienced. Plenty of space. Premium is nice.
vs2018 INFINITI QX60 AWD
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Find a new Volkswagen Atlas near you
Zip:
MSRP: $30,895 Invoice:$29,628 Search Volkswagen dealers to find exactly the car you want.
2019 Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium 4Motion AWD Review
says:
I wanted to like it. I almost bought it. I love the size. The handling is good. The power is ok, but there are a couple of items that I could not get past. One, fake rear exhaust pipes. Really. Why? What else is fake? And fake plastic wood - on their top of the line model. I liked the captain seats, and the host of tech including self-parking (would I ever really trust it? I think id rather trust a car to drive itself than to park itself...). Then I stumbled into the Subaru Ascent Touring and it was game over. I had pretty well everything I liked about the Atlas plus most of what I liked in the Volvo XC90 with more safety, in many ways superior technology, and for less money. And I know it will work well off-road (or for me: when the off-road comes onto the road in the form of feet of snow). Game over.
vs2019 Subaru Ascent Touring 7-Passenger AWD
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2019 Subaru Ascent Touring 7-Passenger AWD worse.
"The Subaru has a lot of cargo capacity but the Atlas is the clear winner here."
Family Car Ranked 2019 Subaru Ascent Touring 7-Passenger AWD better.
"Luxury. Ergonomics. Handling. Performance. Offroad. Ride. Amazing ride and so quiet. Build-quality. Design."

Displaying all 2 2019 Volkswagen Atlas reviews.

Have you driven a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas?