Have you driven a 2018 Nissan Kicks?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2018 Nissan Kicks 10 reviews.

susan writes:
Overall:

Good features but kind of expensive for me right now.

Kicks

Looking for a Used Kicks in your area?

CarGurus has 7,737 nationwide Kicks listings starting at $14,201.

Guru9VG9H5 writes:
Overall:

Love it. Excellent salesman. Great car. Smooth process. Would buy it again

Peachez1974 writes:
Overall:

This car is great! It has all the bells and whistles a driver could ever want!

Guru3X3Q9 writes:
Overall:

We just received this 2-year old used car so we have limited driving experience with it. However, the online reviews of this model are positive and it appears that there is good value for the cost. We are especially looking forward to using the hatchback feature. Remote start also will be nice for warming up the car in the cold winter weather. We have no particular complaints at this time. Our other car is a Mercedes and this Nissan certainly is not a Mercedes but we are looking forward to a long and useful life for it.

GuruGZ4CJ writes:
Overall:

I loved the features ,has a sleek angular front ,backup camera keyless entry etc...I consider it to be of good value because of the features, cargo space and its affordable.TO be honest I think it’s missing me as its driver, would compare it to a Mitsubishi Galant.

Guru9DCVSF writes:
Overall:

It’s a great vehicle for the price listed. The automatic starter is my favorite. Being front wheel drive is my least favorite but I’ll be putting all weather tires on it. I also don’t like the lack of storage inside, there is no center compartment and there is no moon roof. The color of the vehicle is definitely something I like and it drives pretty smooth.

Guru6GQXV writes:
Overall:

Great vehicle with a few recommendations. Trunk latch inside, armrest on passenger seat would complete this vehicle. Would expect the SV model to have these features over the S model.

2018 Nissan Kicks Review
GuruT25CQ says:
Good
vs2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury RWD
2018 Nissan Kicks winning categories:
2018 Nissan Kicks SV FWD Review
J.S. says:
The Nissan Kicks is a pretty good car. Not a lot of power, but the car doesnt weight that much, so the get-up-and-go isnt too bad. Would be more fun if they offered a 6sp manual. Cargo space is pretty good, but good luck fitting more than 2 people in the back seats. Smaller kids may fit 3, but thats done once they hit about 10 yrs old or so. The driving experience is pretty good except there is no center console. This is a big deal for passengers with no where to rest their arm. As for the driver, yes there is a fold down armrest, but its higher than the armrest on the door. Just feels rather awkward. My wife and I are both in the market so we drove a lot of cars. The Kicks is definitely higher up the list than most of the other for us primarily because of the MPG(we both commute farther than the average), good cargo space, and a lower price. That being said, it feels like there is something not complete about the car. It would be great for a solo driver commuter or as a city vehicle.
vs2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD
2018 Nissan Kicks SV FWD winning categories:
  • Would Buy
Power Ranked 2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD better.
"Kona has more horsepower, plain and simple. The available sport mode helps as well."
Handling Ranked 2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD better.
"Kona just felt like it held better to the road. Plus, with the option of all-wheel drive, this is a no brainer."
Looks/Style Ranked 2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD worse.
"This is subjective and was really a very close call. I honestly prefer the body styling of the Kona better, but the color options of the Kicks. My wife was the deciding factor and it leaned slightly in the Kicks favor."
Front Seats Ranked 2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD worse.
"The seats in the Kicks feel like they would be more comfortable for longer trips, but they were both pretty close."
Family Car Ranked 2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD worse.
"Kicks has more cargo space and slightly larger passenger space. "
Would Buy Ranked 2018 Hyundai Kona SE FWD better.
"The Kona feels like a more complete vehicle. All-wheel drive also puts it in a different class in my opinion. With the Kicks coming out towards the end of the 2018 model year, it makes me feel like it was rushed to market to compete with the Soul and the Kona."
2018 Nissan Kicks SV FWD Review
GuruTRPCD says:
vs2018 Honda CR-V Touring FWD
2018 Nissan Kicks SV FWD winning categories:
  • Would Buy
Front Seats Ranked 2018 Honda CR-V Touring FWD worse.
"More comfort"
Value Ranked 2018 Honda CR-V Touring FWD worse.
"Less money"

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2018 Nissan Kicks 10 reviews.

2021 Nissan Kicks Reviews

Review By George

Did not purchase a car. Or go to a dealership. Why did I get this. Tks. George Read More

2020 Nissan Kicks Reviews

Review By Guru2DRWY

It has every feature I wanted and then some. It drives well and is very comfortable Read More

Review By Guru9BYBZB

I love my kicks! The 2020 kicks sr safety features are outstanding! Gas mileage is wonderful! Feels like a luxury car. Read More

2019 Nissan Kicks Reviews

Review By Guru9XB9BW

Absolutely love it . Rides smooth and great gas mileage . Read More

Review By Roy

It’s a nice first car for a new driver. I personally would not choose it for my daily driver! Power is sub par; but, it’ll get you there. Drives and handles good and feels pretty solid. At 5’11”, I’m ... Read More

Kicks

Looking for a Used Kicks in your area?

CarGurus has 7,737 nationwide Kicks listings starting at $14,201.

Have you driven a 2018 Nissan Kicks?