Have you driven a 2017 Volvo V60?

Displaying all 2 2017 Volvo V60 reviews.

2017 Volvo V60 Cross Country T5 Premier AWD Review
says:
Solid as a rock, great looks and just high enough where my knees dont creak, which is why I got the xc vs the standard v60. Great engine, good mileage and lots of luxury features that are well executed. The infotainment features are a bit outdated, especially the navigation but the 2019 promises to remedy that. Best seats around and since thats your contact point, its a huge plus. Also love the leather steering wheel. All in all, the Subaru is capable but the Volvo just appeals to me as the best combination of power, luxury, utility and fun to drive.
vs2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
V60

Looking for a Used V60 in your area?

CarGurus has 1,713 nationwide V60 listings starting at $8,900.

2017 Volvo V60 Review
says:
Great handling and styling. Below average rear seating for 6 foot tall paaaengers.
vs2017 Audi A4 Allroad
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Looks/Style Ranked 2017 Audi A4 Allroad better.
"Front grill and side profile. "
Would Buy Ranked 2017 Audi A4 Allroad worse.
"I had a Volvo cross country when my kids were really young. Reliable, safe, handling was predictable and tracked well. It’s been 15 years since we traded that car for a Landrover LR3. My son and I sat in a Volvo resently at local dealership. The minute I sat down. Those 15 years came back to me and I felt back at home. My next car purchase will be a Volvo in 2018. "

Displaying all 2 2017 Volvo V60 reviews.

Have you driven a 2017 Volvo V60?