Have you driven a 2017 Genesis G80?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2017 Genesis G80 10 reviews.

Guru1XQBF writes:
Overall:

I think the AWD version handles well, and very comfortable

G80

Looking for a Used G80 in your area?

CarGurus has 1,441 nationwide G80 listings starting at $18,000.

vwallace1971 writes:
Overall:

I love this car!!❤ I did research on this car before I bought it. It is very comparable to the BMW 750Li that I owned but a much better price range.

Ezcallj writes:
Overall:

Great car and I am impressed by the technology. Only negative is the seat is not comfortable for long periods of driving.

Valda writes:
Overall:

Love my Genesis 100%. I compared it to my Toyota Avalon I rate them both with the best value for your bucks . Great ride and features. I look forward to 20 yrs of riding as I did with my Avalon.

Monica writes:
Overall:

This car far exceeds my expectations. I love it

Robert writes:
Overall:

This is an outstanding car. Easily the best car I have ever owned.

Mnurse99 writes:
Overall:

I’ve been thinking about buying this car for a couple years. I was very excited to drive it. However after a test drive, the only thing I can really say was it wasn’t terrible. We couldn’t agree to a price and I was not too eager to dig deeper to get it. I ended up driving a number of other vehicles including a Mazda six. I ended up getting the 2018 Mazda six grand touring with a turbo engine. Much more satisfying to drive!

Hans writes:
Overall:

Lots of value for the $. The extras for the cost and that I can get a performance version for the same $

Dre writes:
Overall:

This cars features are pretty solid if you ask me. The value of the car is really good too. I got a pretty good deal on it. I honestly wish the car had power truck button but thats just my preference. Not everyone would want that.

AmazingLucas writes:
Overall:

I used to drive Audis... A8s and last one was an S6... Great cars. But bang for the buck goes to the Genesis! These cars are excellent - and the cost and technology are superior! Loved my Audis... But Genesis should be a serious consideration. Love my Genesis - and it runs on regular gas!!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2017 Genesis G80 10 reviews.

2019 Genesis G80 Reviews

Review By Guru35S46

This car offers a great value to BMW 5 series and Mercedes Benz E-class. Read More

Review By herb1945

quality,safety and good looks are all that I need in a car and this one has it Read More

2018 Genesis G80 Reviews

Review By Guru5FYRL

Great car for good price. Excellent quality that compares to Lexus, Mercedes and all the best. Read More

Review By Guru9LBD1

I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac and Lincoln. This car is as good or better! Great car and worth every penny Read More

G80

Looking for a Used G80 in your area?

CarGurus has 1,441 nationwide G80 listings starting at $18,000.

Have you driven a 2017 Genesis G80?