Have you driven a 2016 Acura ILX?

2016 Acura ILX Review
says:
My ILX is a phenomenal car. Its extremely engaging to drive when put into Sport Mode and it has a nice sporty feel to it on the interior. I wish the steering was a bit tighter feeling but the ride is very forgiving unlike the A3. I dont mind the dual screens like most say on here (its better than no screens). I love how nearly everything is standard or put into trim packages versus the expensive a la carte options on the Audi and other German cars.
vs2016 Audi A3
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Looks/Style Ranked 2016 Audi A3 worse.
"I will admit the ILX isnt the prettiest face but I would rather drive something that stands out a bit more than the completely anonymous design on the A3. When Audi and BMW and Mercedes start to differentiate their models again I will likely vote their way."
Front Seats Ranked 2016 Audi A3 worse.
"The A3 seats felt way too firm for my liking. I dont like soft and cushy but on longer road trips I dont want a sore back like the A3 would do to me."
Back Seats Ranked 2016 Audi A3 worse.
"There is ZERO space in the backseat of the A3. My ILX comfortably fits two adults without having to adjust my seating position."
Would Buy Ranked 2016 Audi A3 worse.
"Considering I did buy the ILX over the A3 I think its safe to say its a better value by far."
ILX

Looking for a Used ILX in your area?

CarGurus has 5,122 nationwide ILX listings starting at $7,400.

2013 Acura ILX Reviews

Fun Car To Drive! By toddtennispro

Great car to drive in the mountains and around town. The handling is what makes this car fun to drive but if the car had more power under the hood. Then the ILX would be a great car all around in to... Read More

I Really Enjoy The Car And By Kevin

This car loves to cruise and the sharp lines and nice interior makes it feel special. Typical Acura build quality means that things seem like they will function forever. The car encourages enthusiasti... Read More

Have you driven a 2016 Acura ILX?