2014 Chevrolet Cruze User Reviews

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2014 Chevrolet Cruze against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze vs:

Have you driven a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze?

Displaying all 4 2014 Chevrolet Cruze reviews.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS Review
    Overall:

Love This Car — This car gets good gas mileage and is fun to drive. I have a family of five and we can all fit in it pretty comfortably. It came with a lot of nice extra features, I love the hands free talking.

Pros: Cute car, drives great, has a lot of extras

Cons: Not a lot of room in the back seat

Cruze

Looking for a Used Cruze in your area?

CarGurus has 81,780 nationwide Cruze listings starting at $3,950.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Review
    Overall:

My 2014 Chevy Cruze — This car is mainly for my wife to go to and from work. It is 80 miles round trip so excellent gas milage was number one on the required list. Has good pickup with the turbo, and handles well on the highway. Other than that it is small.

Pros: Great MPG, Small for parking

Cons: Small with limited storage

2014 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT Review
    Accessories:
    Overall:

The 2014 Cruze Is A Good Compact Car, But Some Things Annoy Me — I just leased this car a few weeks ago. So I'll tell you my opinion thus far. One thing that I really liked about the 2014 Chevy Cruze, is the interior on the 2LT and LTZ model. When I test drove it, I enjoyed it's drive and handling. One thing I don't like about this car is it's stereo. The upgraded premium audio doesn't sound so premium. You definitely have to tweak the Tone settings because for some reason on the stock settings the bass is way too strong. Also the clarity is just not there but maybe I'm just too used to Bose systems. Also, I'm not quite sure why they put in a center speaker because all that does is narrow the stereo field. Thumbs down for the audio quality. I also don't like the temperature controls. Maybe that's what I'm missing out on the LTZ. But on my 2LT when I remote start, the car doesn't heat up good enough by the time I get in. The seats are supposed to be heated but they are hardly heated. When I put the key in then it seems like the heat kicks in. I think automatic temperature controls is often overlooked but important in cold winters. The features of the Chevy MyLink interface are pretty good, You can use the built in voice commands or use your smartphones (Siri, etc.) myLink integrates with your smart phone quite well, although the only 2 apps that stream data to the screen are Pandora, and Stitcher, both of which I don't usually use. The onStar service and the RemoteLink iPhone app is a nice addition. You can remote start the car from anywhere for example, and you can send turn by turn directions to your car ready for you when you get in. You can also check your fuel level, oil life, and tire pressure on the app.

Pros: Interior design, fuel economy, onStar and Chevy myLink

Cons: 9-speaker premium audio doesn't sound premium, although you can it sound decent if you tweak the Tone settings, no auto-climate and remote start usually doesn't effectively warm the car.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel Review
    says:
    This was an amazing car overall! The diesel itself is why I got a Cruze in the first place but I wasnt pleased with the DEF Fluid system. It was in the shop over 5 times within a year for the same problem with the DEF system. Other than that I never had a problem and this car averaged over 46mpg. At one point I averaged close to 60mpg!
    Power Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The sport mode gave the option of more power, the slightly bigger engine gave it more power as well. Torque on the other hand, belongs to the diesel, obviously. You cant match the torque a diesel gets with a naturally aspirated engine. "
    Looks/Style Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The clean lines and lack of plastic and cheap material usage. The Mazda3 came equipped with the bi-xenon headlights and daytime running LEDs. It looks premium without costing a whole lot. The interior especially belongs to the Mazda. Nothing the Cruze has inside can compare to the interior of the Mazda. I didnt see or feel any plastic in the Mazda, the Cruze on the other hand, had lots. "
    Front Seats Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The real leather seats and the lumbar support in the Mazda was much better and far more comfortable. The leg room was way better as well. Im 6 tall and I had plenty of room in the front seats of the Mazda3."
    Back Seats Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The real leather in the Grand Touring model was more comfortable than that of the leatherette in the Cruze."
    Cargo Capacity Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring worse.
    "I felt that the trunk of the Cruze was slightly larger, but, the Mazda has a spare tire under the trunk, whereas the Cruze, has Fix-a-Flat. "
    Family Car Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The premium feeling of the Mazda along with the residual value, comfort, efficiency, and reliability makes this car a better family car. "
    Value Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The resale value for sure makes the Mazda a much better option. Over the coarse of 2 years the Cruze diesel lost a total of $19,000....The Mazda, $9,000."
    Would Buy Ranked 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring better.
    "The Mazda is more comfortable, more sporty, and has a much more premium feel for the price. It was cheaper overall than the Cruze and it is an amazing car to drive. Ive never wanted to stay in a car so much. I actually volunteer to drive and look forward to long trips in the comfortable Mazda3."

Displaying all 4 2014 Chevrolet Cruze reviews.

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews

Sleek Design Nice Interior Look By RichGriffin

Color options are nice, the car has sharp look to it. Front end is similar to me of the camarro. The back seat area has plenty of room, good on gas and perfect to get back and forth to work in. Factor... Read More

Chevy Cruze By jerevan

Not a whole lot to say, this car gets up when you need it (turbo is nice) takes a second to kick in though. Not the most stylish car, but its respectable. Kind of wish I still owned a Honda for the mo... Read More

2012 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews

Reliable Vehicle. By Jailene32

I bought this car for my daughter to drive back and forth to school everyday. She has been doing it for a full year now and the vehicle has not given us any problems at all. Great car for first time d... Read More

Like It But Can Be Boring At Times By rjp3586

Wish they had an option for a bigger turbo and less recalls. The coolant problems I have had are slowly becoming a pain in the rear. The original battery was defective and swole up with a sulfur odor.... Read More

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Reviews

It Is A Good Ride. I'm Happy ! By tuckthemac

very nice car. served me well and still does. she's compact so there's no reason to go wild with lots of space.... you can just go with and inside the flow of traffic.... you have to be economically c... Read More

Very Reliable Nice Car By mandicares

It's great. Love the sound system overall wonderful little first car for me.. Please contact me for more information.. Has new tires all service is up to date I work for the dealership I bought it at ... Read More

Cars compared to 2014 Chevrolet CruzePeople researching a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze?