2010 Honda CR-V User Reviews

2010 Honda CR-V Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2010 Honda CR-V against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2010 Honda CR-V vs:

Have you driven a 2010 Honda CR-V?
    Rank this car

Displaying 1 - 10 of 18 2010 Honda CR-V reviews.

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L Review
    says:
    I was so torn as my previous car was a CR-V and I loved it. This car is roomy, reliable, and had everything I wanted. In the end, it simply had a little less style than the car I chose. Even so, I would still highly recommend it and will mention that I got a GREAT deal on my CX-5. Generally, the CX-5 would be more expensive and had I not gotten such a steal, this would have been the car I chose.
    Power Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring better.
    "You can feel the response a bit more in the CX-5; it just feels like a stronger car in terms of power."
    Handling Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring worse.
    "Maybe because the CX-5 feels more powerful, it makes the CR-V feel slightly smoother. Both are great rides."
    Looks/Style Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring better.
    "This is what it finally came down to... The CX-5 is just so pretty and sexy! The CR-V is a bit more plain. I just get excited looking at it!"
    Front Seats Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring better.
    "Sitting in the front seats of the CX-5, I just remember thinking wow! I have so much room. The CR-V is also roomy so its very close."
    Back Seats Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring worse.
    "Same as the front seats, it is only a tiny difference, not enough to make a choice between the two cars on that factor alone. Both have roomy front and rear seats. It feels like the CX-5 gave just a bit more to the driver and the CR-V gave just a bit more to the passengers."
    Cargo Capacity Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring worse.
    "Its mere inches and I only chose because I had to. They are very comparable."
    Family Car Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring worse.
    "it looks more like a family car and has just a bit more passenger room and just a bit more cargo room."
    Value Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring better.
    "Gas mileage is higher and its just a little bit better looking car!"
    Would Buy Ranked 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring better.
    "I did buy the 2014 Mazda CX-5 because I got a 4 year newer car for only slightly more and its just a sexier looking vehicle."
    CR-V

Looking for a Used CR-V in your area?

CarGurus has 80,103 nationwide CR-V listings starting at $1,200.

2010 Honda CR-V Review
    says:
    Things I prefer over my Subaru: Higher seating position, more agile, better turning circle. Like the appearance of this years model, but they ruined it starting with the 2012 year.
    Looks/Style Ranked 2010 Subaru Outback worse.
    "This not a right or wrong thing - its just personal preference."
    Front Seats Ranked 2010 Subaru Outback worse.
    "The seats arent better they are just higher off the ground which allows better vision of the surroundings."
    Family Car Ranked 2010 Subaru Outback worse.
    "The seat positions make it easier to get into the vehicle and see outside better."
    2010 Honda CR-V Review
    says:
    Drove several, from 2009 thru 2014. Different set ups. All drove and handled well. Cargo area wasnt quite as large as expected. Interiors varied from cloth to leather. Leather being the nicest. Most were priced in upper range an some were overpriced.
    Power Ranked 2010 Ford Escape worse.
    "Overall lighter, some had turbo."
    Would Buy Ranked 2010 Ford Escape better.
    "Price in general. Get more options and newer model for same money."
    Safety:
    Snow/Ice:
    Overall:

Robust — Very roomy, Honda reliable, efficient for its size, and very safe with airbags everywhere. AWD makes it perfect for winters like this one. Overall very sturdy, easy to handle, does not have the bus-like handling Odysseys and other minivans have.

Pros: Perfect for the family

Cons: More costly than the beloved civic.

Overall:

Great Family Car. Easy Driving Suv Crossover. — Fun to drive. Especially enjoy the security of the AWD. It sits up high with good visibility. Love the convenience of the hatchback for groceries, etc. this had exactly what I wanted, a small SUV that is easy and comfortable to drive with the looks, superiority and great gas mileage of a Honda!

Pros: I love the looks of a Honda.  Nice ride.

Cons: The power of a 4-cyl can be sluggish when passing.

Overall:

Great Car! — I love this car! It packs a lot of space but handles like a smaller car. Maitainence costs are super low, only oil changes are needed. Gas mileage is unparalleled for a car of its size. I recommend a CRV to any one!

Pros: Comfortable, smooth ride, low maintenance cost, high resale value

Cons: Only the car payment!

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD Review
    Snow/Ice:
    Overall:

Great On Gas, But Rough Ride. — My car gets over 27 miles to the gallon and we love that, however, I rode in the back seat for the first time last weekend and will never do THAT again! I have a very bad back with three herniated discs in my lumbar area. We hit a bump that nearly crippled me. It caused severe pain. I called the Honda dealer and told them what happened. I asked if they could adjust my shocks and they said they couldn't. They said they've heard this complaint before. Despite the gas mileage, I will be looking for another vehicle with a better ride. I also own a 1998 CR-V and don't remember it riding this rough.

Pros: Great gas mileage. Roomy, even for tall drivers.

Cons: Rough ride

Overall:

I Think Everyone Should Own One. — Love it. Love it to pieces. Wouldnt know what to do without it. I think it performs well. Total cost to own is very good. It is super fun to drive. Looks really good to me. Love the inside and out.

Pros: Practical. Sporty. Fun.

Cons: None. Love it.

Overall:

Best Value For A Compact Suv — This 2010 Honda CR-V replaced a 7 passenger van. Now we can drive with no blind spots, and much higher fuel economy. The interior design appears very simple, but everything that is needed is there and easy to get. Very roomy for family travel as well as day to day activities.

Pros: The real time MPG graph really helps with fuel economny

Cons: The EX is basic trim

Overall:

See Above — I rate the CRV five stars due to great performance, well thought of interior and exterior designing, comfortable, rides like a sedan. The CRV is the best in the market compared to others like it.

Pros: It is a well built sturdy CRV without an expensive ticket price.  It rides as a  sedan--very comfortable, handles well, nice interior and well built.

Cons: pick up is a tad slow

Displaying 1 - 10 of 18 2010 Honda CR-V reviews.

2015 Honda CR-V Reviews

A Great Improvement To Past Honda Crv! By toddtennispro

I love the build quality, which you expect coming from Honda. The overall handling, acceleration, and road noise was improved from the last 3 Honda CRV I have owned. This Honda has been the best I'v... Read More

2014 Honda CR-V Reviews

Basic Transportation By Tacosell

This CRV made a good $300 lease. When its over I will have 16K on it and buy sell it outright for more than the residual which is based on 36K miles. I would not lease another Honda. Boring uninspirin... Read More

2013 Honda CR-V Reviews

Well Built Car If Not A Little Expensive For The Ex-l Trim By jessed75

Nice car overall. Honda generally doesn't go on the cheap for anything, but you do pay for it. Maybe I just got ripped off by my dealer, because I saw my same car elsewhere for $2000 less a few mont... Read More

Excellent Overall Empty Nester Car By Tgodbold47

Typical Honda reliability. I particularly like the AWD feature. Even though we are in Florida, it definitely gives a sure-footed ness in heavy rain and crosswind conditions. I anticipate it would b... Read More

2012 Honda CR-V Reviews

Love My Car By boydc

Love my Cr-v, there is no way i would have chosen another car even if i could go back and buy all over again. I try to take good care of it and keep it looking great at all times! Read More

What I Expect From A Honda. By MichaelOrch12

This new design is much more refined , has Bluetooth , Navigation and rear camera. I hope it will be as reliable as the 2006 we are selling. Long term we shall see how the Electronics hold up. It is n... Read More

2011 Honda CR-V Reviews

Classic Design, Reliable Engine And Cost Effective By vijaygadiraju

It always hold its value and very less maintenance. I never had issues with the car and Honda makes are always reliable. Great built and good 4 wheel drive that helped me drive in any weather conditio... Read More

Honda Crv-lx By gopi87

Build quality is great, Reliability is amazing, Maintenance is low and gas mileage is about 23 mpg with 50/50 city and highway driving. Perfect buy if you are in need of a family car and handles g... Read More

Cars compared to 2010 Honda CR-VPeople researching a 2010 Honda CR-V contacted a dealer about

CR-V

Looking for a Used CR-V in your area?

CarGurus has 80,103 nationwide CR-V listings starting at $1,200.

Have you driven a 2010 Honda CR-V?
    Rank your car →