Have you driven a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 10 reviews.

Angelo writes:
Overall:

You might as well buy them since they still have them because They’re not going to make him no more it’s a nice car

Accord Crosstour

Looking for a Used Accord Crosstour in your area?

CarGurus has 208 nationwide Accord Crosstour listings starting at $4,900.

Russ writes:
Overall:

Meh. Its OK, but its no Accord. And discontinued as of 2015 ...

Guru77QQQ writes:
Overall:

This is a really nice car but it needs a lot of work. I bought this car with 86,810 miles on it and it needs the CV joints replaced because the car shakes when you excel. That is going to be expensive. The windshield needs to be replaced because there is a crack in it, thats at least $1000. I had to get a oil change the day after I bought it because it had a slow leak and needed the plug to be replaced and my mechanic could not salvage the oil. Great way to drop $100 after you just bought a car. It needs new front brakes and rotors. Needs a shot of freon really bad and that another $150 at least . I have to replace the spark plugs, timing belt but that is maintenance on a older car. I am happy with the purchase but with everything that needs to be fixed I should have haggled with the price probably gotten it for $1500 less.

GuruFYXY5 writes:
Overall:

This year model has all the bells and whistles of most brand new luxury cars and rides smooth. Love its comfort as well as Honda Accord Crosstours excellent reliable reputation and its sporty luxurious looks.

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD with NavigationReview
Donovan5498 writes:
Overall:

Very Satisfied — If I was going to own a car, this is the one to own. Not quite big enough for family of 5. Anything smaller than that it would be great. Engine is strong and handling is superb. Very quiet ride and the interior is of Acura quality.

Pros: Very quiet and comfortable.  Amazing sound system.   Tons of passing power.  4WD works amazing in rain and snow.

Cons: Limtied cargo capacity for hatchback.  A little slow off the line for 270hp

maximus1719 writes:
Overall:

You Need To Drive One! — You can look at my other review for our Accord EX-L V6. Same pertains here. However, when we purchased this car we assume it was an Accord with more cargo space, That could not be more incorrect. It is more like an Acura. Super smooth ride and even better acceleration than the V6 accord. I don't believe these are selling well for Honda and it is on them for not marketing it correctly. $36k seems a lot for this car but it rivals $40k and $50k vehicles all day long. This is hands down the nicest car I have driven.

Pros: The most smoothest ride in the Honda family.  Excellent cargo space.

Cons: Seems pricy but you are buying a top notch luxury vehicle.

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD with NavigationReview
ungringoloco writes:
Overall:

My First Honda Automobile. —

After being a loyal Audi owner for the last twenty years, I decided to look for other options. I needed a family car that was roomy enough for me (6'2" 240) and didn't cramp my 13 wide feet. So many cars of today even large vehicles (Caddies, 300s, etc) have that large "hump" that rubs against your leg when you drive - I can't stand it. The Honda Crosstour was one of the few vehicles that didn't have that annoyance. I wanted all wheel drive, leather interior, and Nav. I was really impressed with how comfortable this car is. I have taken it on three 600 plus mile trips in the past year and have loved it. With cruise set at 70, I was getting 34 miles per gallon. The sound system is great - my children love it. It is peppy enough when you nail the gas when you need to. It is nothing like my last car (330hp biturbo A6) but it is certainly more then adequate around town as well as on the highway. I have had zero maintenance as of yet having owned it for two years and placing about 15000 miles on it. My Honda CBR1000 motorcycle was virtually maintenance free and this is seeming to be that way as well. The only complaint I have is handling around corners is not so tight and smooth. This is perhaps just because I was used to driving Audi's for the last twenty years. All in all, I am quite pleased with my purchase - people either tell me it is a really cool looking car or some close friends have mentioned they are not sure of the look. It is fun to drive, comfortable, gets good gas mileage and has not cost me an arm and a leg to have repaired. Those are the important things for me.

Pros: Comfortable, Great all-weather driveability, Sound system, Nav & Backup camera.

Cons: Loose steering, poor turning radius

charlieknight writes:
Overall:

Love It! — My wife had a 2000 Merceeds E 320, little things were starting to go wrong Dash lights comming on. Nothing serious just basicly wanting a new car. I have fallen head over heels in love with my Honda Element, so I wanted to get her into a Honda. I researched the Accord Crosstour and really liked it. No surprises what people said about it is ture the hatch back creates a bit of a bilnd spot, if you like the look of the hatch back you accept the resopnsibility of looking twice! I'm really impressed with the (VCM)"Variable Cylinder Management," the car runs on all 6 cylinders if needed or only 3 cylinders when practical. Very high safety rating and what can you say, "It's a Honda!"

Pros: Unique, leading edge at least for Honda.  Doesn't look like all the other 50 million Honda Accords out there!

Cons: Not as agile as I had hoped the turn radius is a bit larger than I had hoped.

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WDReview
mav1964 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

A Very Solid Vehicle All Around, Honda Came Very Close To Making A Perfect Cuv — The build quality is far superior to the Venza that I owned previously. I know the "net chatter" has been negative, but you really have to see the car in person and drive it to appreciate its attributes. The ride is smooth and quiet, much like a luxury car that would cost more. The braking is solid and you feel the road with the steering. In addition, it's really fun to drive and still hugs corners pretty well regardless of its size and weight. Seating is very comfortable and the leather embraces you but still has firm support for your back on long rides. The styling is unique and I like that, versus the "sea of sameness" from the other CUV's out there. If you want a station wagon or CUV hauler, this isn't fo you - but it fit me like a glove.

Pros: 4WD, memory driver seat, quickness, build quality and unique styling

Cons: No power liftgate, push button start, blind spot system. Rear back-up camera should be standard due to limited visibility from rear window

Sabina writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Great — I love the car! It rides very smooth. The car is very spacious. Interior is ver nice and person friendly. I would recommend this car to anyone. The car is very fun to drive. I would be in it all the time.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 10 reviews.

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Reviews

Review By Katsamaria

I love this car, it’s gorgeous and drives impeccable. Read More

Almost A "sport" Crosssover. By Eric

Need a little more torque, but the inside finish is great! I wish it had more creature comforts like automatic unluck as soon as the driver doors unlocks. A good ride for family needs. Lacks the punch... Read More

Accord Crosstour

Looking for a Used Accord Crosstour in your area?

CarGurus has 208 nationwide Accord Crosstour listings starting at $4,900.

Have you driven a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour?