Have you driven a 2008 Pontiac G8?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2008 Pontiac G8 10 reviews.

Guru9S43ZY writes:
Overall:

Had different emblems missing hood scoops and the rear light inside the car was hanging

G8

Looking for a Used G8 in your area?

CarGurus has 166 nationwide G8 listings starting at $3,850.

Daryl writes:
Overall:

definitly a pleaasant surprise ..great motor and the sound of the exhuast ...like music to my ears..... the milage not5 so bad ...a great choice if you want something witha lil pedal wen ya need it

Guru9XYRK2 writes:
Overall:

The Pontiac G8 is one of GMs best cars ever built. You get a sporty sedan thats a beauty. Its our favorite Pontiac sad it was only made for 2 years.

Jeffery_w2001 writes:
Overall:

They’re very going d value cars & I love them over any other sport car besides a corvette

Marquise_B writes:
Overall:

Great sedan from the gt v8 to the gxp v8 which is faster

PiersB writes:
Overall:

Awesome 4-door Sports Sedan — I purchased the G8 GT new and have been extremely happy with the style and performance. The 6.0L 361hp V-8 and 6-speed automatic really deliver amazing performance. Fully independent suspension, wide tires, and 50/50 weight distribution give it incredible handling. 4-wheel disc brakes, traction and stability control just add to the fun. With the Active Fuel Management, I get about 21 mpg which I think is great for a car with the G8's performance.

Pros: Super performance. Basically a 4 door Corvette. Room for everyone. Huge trunk.

Cons: Some parts can take a while to get. Tires can get pricy.

Grymes writes:
Overall:

Amazing Car. Pure Fun. — If i did not have a 3rd child now i would never consider selling this. It has taken me almost 2 years just to list it. This is the car that you keep and will be in shows someday. Beastly power, great size with a huge trunk. Extremely good handling and excellent highway fuel economy 25 mpg for a V8 6 liter is unheard of.

Pros: The power for the money is amazing. Great handling and balance. Very good in snow as well with its weight.

Cons: Fuel economy. However for an V8 its excellent on fuel.

arc1971 writes:
Overall:

Love It! Power, Looks, Good Mileage And Collectability — Overall I love this car. It has everything you could want in a sports car but built into a family sedan. There are only a few minor issues with the interior designs and seat moldings which need to be refined. But from a 1 to 10 rating I give this one a 9.5.

Pros: Great power for type of car while maintaining a good fuel mileage. It has sleek lines and looks great. Clean and basic finish on the interior with a European feel.

Cons: They need to work on some of the gauges and their position in the vehicle. The oil pressure and battery voltage is kind of in an wierd place. The blocky look also is a little outdated.

Yaser writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

It Wasn't Really The Best Car. — I didnt really like this car Performance - Good acceleration, Poor braking ,Poor handling Build Quality - Not bad, kind of a bid cheap Appearance - Lovely, attractive Cost of Ownership - Good milage, reasonable service charges Fun Factor - Good car for daily work

Pros: I didn't like the car always compared with German cars which were much stable

Cons: Stability, cheap material

Elizabeth writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Love It! — When I test drove this car, I had originally gone to the dealership to test drive a 2005 Bonneville, of which I have already owned three, my last on being a 1999. The legroom was less than what I had hoped, so the salesman literally said "Try this on for size" referring to a beautiful black G8 GT. We took it up on the highway, and he said "Go ahead, open 'er up"...and boy did I! I fell in love. And boy does it have leg room! And I'm trying to figure out how I survived without OnStar all of my life. What I love even more is that not only has it not lost any value, but the car is already worth more than I paid for it! The power is amazing, I love the ability to switch between manual and automatic on the fly, I love the large pass-thru in the backseat. Oh hell, there isn't much I don't like about the car. It does suck in the snow. That's my biggest gripe, but my other car is back on the road so it will never see snow again!

Pros: The G8 is a head turner.

Cons: Sucks in the snow

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2008 Pontiac G8 10 reviews.

2009 Pontiac G8 Reviews

Review By Guru9927R8

The Pontiac G8 GXP is a great car even the Gt a good car Read More

Review By Anthoni

Great for the time, this car is amazing and performance was top notch for the Era. Read More

G8

Looking for a Used G8 in your area?

CarGurus has 166 nationwide G8 listings starting at $3,850.

Have you driven a 2008 Pontiac G8?