2008 Nissan Altima Coupe User Reviews

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe vs:

Have you driven a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe?
    Rank this car

Displaying 1 - 10 of 37 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe reviews.

Overall:

Super Coupe — The Nissan Altima Coupe is an awesome vehicle. Super good looks, great driving experience. Great pickup, awesome brakes, very good handling, super comfort and style. I would highly recommend this vehicle for a daily commuter, or a Sunday driver. Job well done Nissan.

Pros: Awesome car, great looking, good acceleration, super handling, good fuel economy.

Cons: Not a lot of room for cargo

Altima Coupe

Looking for a Used Altima Coupe in your area?

CarGurus has 2,093 nationwide Altima Coupe listings starting at $3,950.

Overall:

Nissan Altima Coupe — This car has pretty good gas mileage.The steering is very nice. It is pretty fun to drive but it is just not a family car nor does it have very much power. But what do you expect for a 4 cylinder? The look of the car is slick, I actually really like the look of it. Its not a noisy car either.

Pros: great gas mileage

Cons: not a lot of power

Overall:

Super Fun To Drive — I love everything about this car! The acceleration is impressive as well as the breaking. Always feel in control when driving. 6 year old car that has only had routine maintenance, no unexpected repairs. Upgraded options with backup camera as well as Bose sound system add to the enjoyment.

Pros: Hugs road.  Comfortable car to drive.  Very Reliable, only needed routine maintenance to this point. Very responsive and fast.  Looks sporty.  Actually has more leg room in back seat than some sedans.

Cons: Head room limited in back seat.  Trunk is very shallow, but back seats fold down for longer items.  Fit a 7' artificial Christmas tree in the trunk one time!

Overall:

Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 Se — Great car really fast good fun lots of compliments on it!!!!!! Every one loves this car so much a eye catcher on the daily bases. I love this little car it a nice hot red color that fits me very powerful engine just have to get use to the transmission.

Pros: Great power

Cons: Small cargo space and back seat

Overall:

Great First Car For Our 16 Year Old Daughter — Overall we have loved this car. Not a fan of the push starts though. Easy to park due to the car being on the smaller side. Can't complain on the great fuel costs. Has been a good car for my daughter

Pros: large trunk for smaller car

Cons: backseat is not very big in the leg room department

Overall:

Stylish And Fun To Drive Sports Coupe — This car performed well beyond my expectations. Not only does it appeal to the eye, it is very snappy performer. You can drive it as aggressive if you want or dial it back and be very sensible. With a sun roof , auto temperature control and seat warmers, it can be driven as comfortably in Snow as well as in the sunshine. Dynamite car for someone that likes to drive a windy road every once in a while.

Pros: Beautiful lines and looks.  Strong engine and transmission.  Hugs the road and can be driven very aggressively if that's what you want.  It is also a great cruising car on the highway.   Gas mileage is pretty good for the engine size.  I have gotten as much as 30 mpg on the highway

Cons: Not too comfortable in the back seat.  You go in front ways and have to back out.  Don't buy anything too big that has to fit in the trunk.  Smallish to say the least.

Overall:

Love My Altima! — This car has almost everything I could want in a car. It handles great on the road, gets excellent gas mileage, has so many features inside that make it a pleasure to drive, like aux port, sunroof, leather seats, power driver seat, steering wheel controls for stereo, cruise control, and blue tooth hands free phone, dual climate controls, and much more. I love the push button start and the keyless entry and exit - so convenient not to have to dig my keys out all the time. The only thing I do not like about my car is the very uncomfortable angle that the seatbelt strikes me across my neck, no matter how I adjust it. And the only feature that is missing is memory seat. It takes me a while to get it exactly the way I like it, and then my husband jumps in it to drive, and I have to start all over. I never realized how convenient that feature was until I didn't have it.

Pros: GREAT gas mileage, lots of comfort & power features, sporty, LOVE the keyless entry and exit and push button start, love the power driver seat and dual climate control.

Cons: Hard to get things in and out of back seat, seatbelt sits too high on my neck, no matter how I adjust it.

Overall:

Sexy — I love the speed and acceleration of this car. I get lots of looks after a car wash, All it really needs are some brand new wheels to accentuate the exterior. I installed the rear spoiler which added more fancy to a sexy car.

Pros: Very quick, fast, perfect sound system, good handling, aggresive look, quiet ride.

Cons: Small cargo space, not family friendly

Overall:

One Of The Best I've Ever Had, And I'm 63 — A little small to be family practical, a bit of a squeeze for a 250 pound guy to climb in, but once in, it's great. Probably the best car I've ever owned in many respects. I really need just a bit more room to cart about antiques!

Pros: Nice style, very fast, stable on a curvy road, all the electronic niceties, smooth CVT transmission, reliable & dependable,

Cons: My 110 pound Alaskan malamute will NOT get in it, no rear window of her own!

Warranty:
    Overall:

Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 Se Is An Amazing Car And I Am Extremely Happy With Purchasing It! — Acceleration is great, espsecially with the CVT transmission. Quality is great!! I think the car looks hot inside and out. Gas seems a little more pricey than my other car due to the bigger tank and the recommendation for premium gas. I love driving my car, it's awesome without being too flashy.

Pros: EVERYTHING!

Cons: Trunk is a little small, but I can overlook that.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 37 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe reviews.

2012 Nissan Altima Coupe Reviews

A Great Buy By BLMorgan

I really enjoy the drive, it handles like a high end sports car. It's very affordable to maintain. It is a very reliable automobile. Very impressive power and it looks like an expensive sports car. I ... Read More

Best Sporty Car For Young Adult! By dunnart

A really great and reliable car! I've had both the 09 model and the 012 model and they both have been great for day to day commute. The red interior inside of the white is also stunning and unexpected... Read More

2011 Nissan Altima Coupe Reviews

My Red Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 Sr - They Don't Make These Babies Anymore! By SaltTiger

I’ve had this car about a year now. It runs great and is plenty fast (I can spin my new Michelins off the line). The body is just about perfect; the lines on this car are beautiful, front, rear, sid... Read More

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe Reviews

Love My Baby By emiliebair

This car is perfect for me. Its zippy, sporty, stylish, and modern. The back up camera is great and so are the red leather seats. The sound system rocks too! The seats fold down for more trunk space, ... Read More

Great By Sik76

overall a very good solid car, no break downs, great for long commute for comfort and fuel economy still keeping that sporty bite when stepping on the gas. the alrima is ectremely relaible and well bi... Read More

2009 Nissan Altima Coupe Reviews

Fun Ride By Melinda

I love the push button start and CVT transmission can make for a fun drive. Access to the back seat is rather limited, as power driver's seat makes accessing it annoying and the passenger's side se... Read More

Lives Up Too The Altima Name By Guadalupe

Responsive, Sleek, and handles like a dream. Have had a few problems with the brakes but nothing too bad at all. Great fair price for a great car. The Intelligent- Key system is a great addition with... Read More

Cars compared to 2008 Nissan Altima CoupePeople researching a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe contacted a dealer about

Altima Coupe

Looking for a Used Altima Coupe in your area?

CarGurus has 2,093 nationwide Altima Coupe listings starting at $3,950.

Have you driven a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe?
    Rank your car →