Have you driven a 2007 Lexus GS Hybrid?

Displaying all 2007 Lexus GS Hybrid reviews reviews.

2007 Lexus GS HybridReview
Graham writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Nice, But...... — A very nice car, but would you buy it over a Merc or BMW. Well maybe if you thought the Hybrid technology was worth having. However savings on fuel need to be weighed up against the cost compared to the other choices and also it's desirability. Good quality is the big feature for me, but still a very plasticky interior, and not as good as the LS460 i also drove.

Pros: Quality

Cons: Worth it?

2007 Lexus GS HybridReview
HHopper writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Absolutely Terrific Car. — This car has it all...performance, handling, luxury, high tech, styling and economy. I've never driven a car with better response. Whenever you step on the accelerator the electric motor gives instant response...and it's quiet. This is the best car I have ever owned.

Owner for 0 years, 2 months

Miles Driven per Year:10,000

2007 Lexus GS Hybrid 450h RWD Review
Erick says:
A Powerful and Beautiful Machine. It still blows me away how fast and quick it is, especially for its size because its a big car. The power is unbelievable.
vs2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Front Seats Ranked 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class worse.
"Comfort and style "
Would Buy Ranked 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class worse.
"Its a better car period. It looks better, rides smoother, more power, more toys and the style of this machine is unmatched in my opinion and Ive owned BMWs and Infinitis. I love the Mercedes S550 but even it doesnt match the GS450h! "

Displaying all 2007 Lexus GS Hybrid reviews reviews.

2013 Lexus GS Hybrid Reviews

Review By lexusred10

Great car,,I love it look So luxury uncomfortable Read More

2011 Lexus GS Hybrid Reviews

Cool Looks, I Like It By Sam_b1

Just basically what I've said above. I really enjoy this car because if I have time away from my son and my wife I can put on some shades and look cool as hell. But if I want to look like a pro I can ... Read More

Cars compared to 2007 Lexus GS Hybrid

Have you driven a 2007 Lexus GS Hybrid?